PDA

View Full Version : hey man!

Sk8NoMadic
07-26-2008, 06:37 AM
hey whats going on! My name is Fabian. Im a starter, ive been skating for 2 months now. so far my main goal is to land a kickflip (having truoble with the flick). hopefully i can find some tips that will help me. this site looks like a awesome place to learn and meet awesome new people!
laters man!

Elemental106
07-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Welcome to the cafe Fabian! Cool name haha I've never met anyone named Fabian.

Having trouble with the flick? Try popping harder and jumping higher so that you have time to flick; lol don't kick down when you attempt to flick, flick it out in one smooth motion and don't forget to bring your legs back to the bolts when landing. You wouldn't want your board to snap, would you? You're doing them stationary now right? A lot of people start out stationary and then learn moving kick flips later, good luck!

Derrick14
07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Welcome!

07-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Enjoi your stay!!!!!where are you from?

BlankBoardBen
07-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Plenty of good tricktips on here. Give them a look + welcome.

MasterFlex
07-26-2008, 10:21 PM
dont worry about it, you'll meet great people

Sk8NoMadic
07-28-2008, 02:24 PM
Enjoi your stay!!!!!where are you from?
Im from Pennsylvania. Pretty cool out here!
im planning o getting better and going down to Love Park! so much history in that Park!
oh yea, yesterday i land my first Kickflip! i must say, it felt awesome when i landed it! after so much tries! but i got, not consistently tho but im getting there.
thanks for the welcome's Everyone!

LukEASY
07-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Im from Pennsylvania. Pretty cool out here!
im planning o getting better and going down to Love Park! so much history in that Park!
oh yea, yesterday i land my first Kickflip! i must say, it felt awesome when i landed it! after so much tries! but i got, not consistently tho but im getting there.
thanks for the welcome's Everyone!
Of what ethnicity are you? It's either a lack of caring in typing or you're of a foriegn ethnicity lol.

And anyways, welcome to the Cafe!

Sk8NoMadic
07-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Of what ethnicity are you? It's either a lack of caring in typing or you're of a foriegn ethnicity lol.

And anyways, welcome to the Cafe!
im Spanish.... but ima scratch my head to this one. [o_O]
why you ask?

LukEASY
07-28-2008, 02:48 PM
im Spanish.... but ima scratch my head to this one. [o_O]
why you ask?
No offense, but poor grammar lol.

And no, I'm not making fun of you, but I'm assuming English is your second language.

ie. "why you ask?" as opposed to "who do you ask?"

Usually misusing or the lack of using proper word endings is a clue to English as a second language because other languages translate different to English.

oopi
07-28-2008, 03:08 PM
welcome

0ocircao0
07-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Hey welome to the cafe.

AJ
07-28-2008, 09:14 PM
welcome dude!

Sk8NoMadic
07-29-2008, 01:35 AM
No offense, but poor grammar lol.

And no, I'm not making fun of you, but I'm assuming English is your second language.

ie. "why you ask?" as opposed to "who do you ask?"

Usually misusing or the lack of using proper word endings is a clue to English as a second language because other languages translate different to English.

are you saying that i have poor grammar because i put alot of explanation marks (!) at the end of every sentence? (._.")
i like screaming!
english is my only language!
i do ask "why you ask me, from what ethnicity am i from?"

check this out! some of you must have seen it already but i know some have not!

"Acocdrnig to an elgnsih unviesitry sutdy the oredr of letetrs in a wrod dosen't mttaer, the olny thnig thta's iopmrantt is that the frsit and lsat ltteer of eevry word is in the crcreot ptoision. The rset can be jmbueld and one is stlil able to raed the toipc wiohtut dclftfuiiy."

if you cant read this, your special to this world! lol

SOADsk8er
08-01-2008, 01:55 PM
yay another skater from PA! welcome dude