PDA

View Full Version : Where do you skate?

Kato
10-02-2008, 08:58 AM
NYC is home to some of the sickest spots in the world. The Brooklyn Banks. Water Street. Pyramid Ledges. Flushing. Where do you guys hit it up when you sesh?

Ganjaninja
10-02-2008, 09:02 AM
Ontario has some pretty sick spots, not where I'm from but i like Toronto. Skating the subway sets at night. Winters coming though and I'm psyched to skate The Rail

bartman
10-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Im on Long Island
Been to the city once to skate and definetly will be back again
I went to the Banks and LES
Both are freaken amazing i love them!!

Never heard of any of the other places you mentioned..
They close to the banks?

forsakenskater1
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
im from huntingdon. theres not alot of good spots. my skate park is ok and in town there are a few good sets but other than that, IT ALL SUCKS!!!!!!

emericaowns
10-07-2008, 09:00 PM
everywhere and anything.
lol

AlmostaSkater
10-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Im on Long Island
Been to the city once to skate and definetly will be back again
I went to the Banks and LES
Both are freaken amazing i love them!!

Never heard of any of the other places you mentioned..
They close to the banks?

you also skated over the williamsburg bridge. And almost left me behind.

But uhhh Flushing Meadows Park is supposed to be good. Thats the big fountain thing with the globe in the middle of it.
The Pyramid Ledges are in market street or something like that..

But yeah full of legendary spots fo sho.

i push mongo
10-07-2008, 10:13 PM
I live in a small lil neighborhood, not much around here. So I prefer my basement :icon_woow

Anonymous Man
10-08-2008, 04:50 AM
Well, where I just moved to there jack **** places to skate...only the skatepark.

But in my home town, Lakewood, I love to street skate there. Theres alot of nice gaps and kickers that you can just find around.

bartman
10-08-2008, 02:11 PM
you also skated over the williamsburg bridge. And almost left me behind.

But uhhh Flushing Meadows Park is supposed to be good. Thats the big fountain thing with the globe in the middle of it.
The Pyramid Ledges are in market street or something like that..

But yeah full of legendary spots fo sho.

LMAO
that was sick skating across that!!

mazonemayu
10-08-2008, 02:22 PM
NYC is home to some of the sickest spots in the world.

so where in the world have you been? (world= outside USA)

I usually hang out at my own city, we have & huge bowl & a vert, thats pretty much all I need :tongue:

Anonymous Man
10-08-2008, 04:25 PM
NYC is home to some of the sickest spots in the world. The Brooklyn Banks. Water Street. Pyramid Ledges. Flushing. Where do you guys hit it up when you sesh?

No it's not...there are WAYYY better in the world.

AlmostaSkater
10-08-2008, 04:27 PM
No it's not...there are WAYYY better in the world.

He didnt say that it was home to the best skate spots in the world, some of the best. Which is true...

ricta_rules
10-08-2008, 04:31 PM
deland has earl brown skaetepark, sunflower gap, physco six, brick 5, this litle 4 and 5 set like across the street from the skatepark, umm blue wall and just around theres a 9 set at stetson college but there so many security guards

Kato
10-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Mad people are critiquing how I wrote 'the world'. But I made sure I wrote 'some'. As to where I've been in the world, outside of US: Bahamas, Mexico, Italy, France, England, Spain, and Greece.

SKATEorDI3
10-11-2008, 01:19 PM
near my neighborhood theres these two awesome banks which is my favorite place to skate, then theres the back of publix, theres the middle school which rocks, and the park that has a sick stage for doing **** off

Eric
10-11-2008, 04:33 PM
I wonder when people are going to notice that this is posted in New York skateboarders.. haha. Well, I live in Jersey, and I really want to hit up the banks. Heard there's some crazy stuff up there :D

consilience
10-18-2008, 11:04 PM
nyc is way more chill towards skaters than most places i've been.

flushing is fun, but the concrete is crappy.