The things that piss you off thread.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The things that piss you off thread.

Default The things that piss you off thread.

Just seems like a decent idea to have this kind of thread on here. I've seen it on a bodybuilding forum I frequent. Quite a popular thread.

I'll start.

People that bitch about their life then never take steps to change it.
    I love drinking, hate people who don’t drink. Never met an interesting person in my life who didn’t drink. If you don’t drink you’re a boring c**t and all your stories suck. All your stories end the same way…”and then i got home.” No one gives a s**t that you got promoted at work, and no one gives a f**k that your kids don’t have bruises. — Jim Jefferies

Gravity Slave Moderator

People asking for that for that "just one more thing" when you thought you were already out the door..

WelcomeToWhiteCastleBitch cdragon1's Avatar

When you're crossing the street and some car turns right into where you're going without signaling, making you stop to wait for them.
    http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...agueId=2479236 join my fantasy football league if you're into that shit

Global Moderator

Cars that don't signal in general...

(this might be a sign that I'm getting older but...) pre-teens...
    #SWAG kids
    the mainstream skateboarding industry (Nike, Street League, Monster, ect.)
    People who are chronically late

Quote Originally Posted by ben_larsen View Post
    Cars that don't signal in general...

(this might be a sign that I'm getting older but...) pre-teens...
    #SWAG kids
    the mainstream skateboarding industry (Nike, Street League, Monster, ect.)
    People who are chronically late
    I don't really mind Street League just because it's cool seeing all these pros just tearing it up all in the same place.
    http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...agueId=2479236 join my fantasy football league if you're into that shit

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by cdragon1 View Post
    I don't really mind Street League just because it's cool seeing all these pros just tearing it up all in the same place.
    You enjoy watching Nyjah Huston do the same tricks every try with no style at every event? Skateboarding is so boring in that format...

You enjoy watching Nyjah Huston do the same tricks every try with no style at every event? Skateboarding is so boring in that format...
    Not even gonna lie, I was thinking about including that in my thing as a "But the thing that bugs me about it is..." sort of thing, but I was talking about people like Chris Cole and Luan Oliveira and Ishod and stuff, I can't stand Nyjah.

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by cdragon1 View Post
    Not even gonna lie, I was thinking about including that in my thing as a "But the thing that bugs me about it is..." sort of thing, but I was talking about people like Chris Cole and Luan Oliveira and Ishod and stuff, I can't stand Nyjah.
    Well I was just using him as an example... I have only seen about 30 minutes of the first street league ever so I'm not very educated on the topic but I know that everything is just really formulated. I honestly just don't think contests work in general for skateboarding... Maybe vert but that's about it IMO

EDIT:

I would also like to add that I don't look down on people who do enjoy watching it, so don't think I'm like judging you or anything. Skateboarding is like art in some ways, there's no bad art and it can be interrupted different ways depending on who is looking at it or how it's looked at...

Gravity Slave Moderator

The main reason we'll never see scored skateboarding in the Olympics is because they are not all that keen on anything that is subjectively judged these days. Heck they'd dump gymnastics if they could without huge backlash. They aren't adding any new events where there isn't an obvious way to determine the winners and losers.

Well I was just using him as an example... I have only seen about 30 minutes of the first street league ever so I'm not very educated on the topic but I know that everything is just really formulated. I honestly just don't think contests work in general for skateboarding... Maybe vert but that's about it IMO

EDIT:

I would also like to add that I don't look down on people who do enjoy watching it, so don't think I'm like judging you or anything. Skateboarding is like art in some ways, there's no bad art and it can be interrupted different ways depending on who is looking at it or how it's looked at...
    I like to watch the finals of them sometimes, I'm not like an avid watcher or anything, but I can't tell you how many 270 lipslides I've seen Nyjah do and then the announcers lose their shit every time like it's something special.

Gravity Slave Moderator

IDK.. Most the the viewers watching any televised sport at any given time, probably 99% of these viewers, aren't people that have been recently active in that sport at any competitive level, much less gotten off their couch to do anything else. I enjoyed watching some of the X-Games because I was too lazy to get off my ass and go outside to skate some with my kids. They were both out in the street messing around with their friends trying to bet more adept at cruising hills and trying mannys last weekend. I love to watch hockey and football but I've done neither at any organized level in over 20 years. Soccer is the only thing I still have some real world connection to, coaching my kids community league teams.. So, if not street league, what other skate competitions should they be televising that would be of interest to the vast majority of never beens or wanna bes?

when she doesn't like licky bum bum.
    jk lol

I t pisses me off when my mom gets mad at me and tells me I'm yelling when i did nothing wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by cfagit1
    Gettin' sum G-Star shit tomorrow, stoked!
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker
    when one of the teachers which I really thought was cool because he helped me with bullies

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Trollskater View Post
    when mom doesn't like licky bum bum.
    jk lol

I t pisses me off when she gets mad at me and tells me I'm yelling when i did nothing wrong
    Fixed that for you!
    Last edited by NoSwitch; 06-10-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollskater View Post
    when cdragon gives me tiem awt on the big group convo we have on facebook
    Oh, you!

34°59'20"N, 106°36'52"W

Hey fagitko where's my credit?

When someone makes a facebook status asking if anyone wants to skate, you comment on it saying something like "Where at?" and they don't reply back.

34°59'20"N, 106°36'52"W

Walk-in clinics.

Oh, THAT guy...

Well, Scooters are pretty gay528...

Quote Originally Posted by Number6 View Post
    Well, Scooters are pretty gay528...
    I laughed way more than necessary

34°59'20"N, 106°36'52"W

The composer of the post above this.