NBA - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: NBA

Boss

I like Anderson, his fgp was pretty high along with good offensive rebounds. He just made himself look like a punk when he pushed that kid on the Pacers.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Boss

Dwight signing with the Rockets Is still better then staying with the Lakers.
    For all my LA fanatics - how long till Kobe retires or would It be possible he'd leave? Team Is headed down a bad stairwell.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

FuturePrimitive

The Lakers' roster really wasn't built to win for Dwight now. They were counting on Howard toughing out another season with a thin team before re-upping the following season, because there will be a ton of big free agents at that time.

With Dwight bailing, the Lakers are going to tank this season and try to land some big names with next season's crazy free agency bonanza. They will pursue LeBron, Carmelo, all the big names available, and they will have a ton of money to spend: Dwight didn't stay, Kobe's contract comes off the books...it's possible it will be a quick rebuild for the Lakers.

Kobe will probably be ready to play ahead of schedule, but who knows if he will return to his usual level. If he can't perform, I bet he'll retire. The Lakers really ought to cut ties with him after his contract runs out, but I can't see them doing that. It will actually be better for the team the sooner Kobe is done, because despite his waning ability he won't take a lesser role.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Boss

Thought of Kobe with the Lakers image diminishing and the Celtics getting rid of the face of Boston Is good for me.
    All I ask Is for the Heat to lose some key pieces and It'll be a good return for basketball.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Knicks!

Howard treated some chick on twitter. I thought it was pretty damn amusing haha.

being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo

Boss

hahaha gold.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Boss

Pelicans... I had no idea about the name change and all I see Is Pelicans 54 vs Magic 62.
    Pretty dope. I want to see their mascot.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Pelicans... I had no idea about the name change and all I see Is Pelicans 54 vs Magic 62.
    Pretty dope. I want to see their mascot.
    Yeah I like the name change as well. Kinda curious what the mascot looks like too haha

Gravity Slave Moderator

Clippers are seriously considering giving Lamar Odum another shot. That is the craziest and stupidest thing I've heard all week. He probably needs at least a year of rehab before being a viable investment.

^Haha wow. I agree, that is kinda stupid. So he's actually going to start soon?

Gravity Slave Moderator

They are just talking about a contract at this point.

Boss

I feel so bad for Rose man.
    How long can the Bulls hold onto his hopeful future success.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    I feel so bad for Rose man.
    How long can the Bulls hold onto his hopeful future success.

Boss

Sorry buddy. :\
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Dirtiest crossover you'll ever see.

Boss

Thug life.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Gravity Slave Moderator

LeBron needs to change his team name to the Miami Beat LOL!