NHL - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL

I'll be a very happy person if Canucks lose.
    being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo

FuturePrimitive

I abhor all teams Boston, but it's pretty bad ass to see this from a goalie.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Gravity Slave Moderator

^^ Thomas also got the low end assist from Boychuck on Henrick. Note the leg haha. Bruins totally dominated the last two games. Vancouver needed every second to manage victory in games 1 and 2.

That's an awesome gif of Thomas. I wasn't even that big a fan of his until playoffs started.
    Nothing to do with this series, but I'm glad Hawks resigned Crawford for 3 years.

I've always been a fan of everything Boston. And Thomas is a beast, he don't take **** from nobody. I'm pretty sure most goalies wouldn't ever pull the hit on Sedin or Burrows, and his last two games were sooooo good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bencker
    When i read his nickname i always picture a mexican with a big hat holding a waffle ^^

^^^^^^ DO IT NOW. Its better than Element

Retired Staff

bruins start doing good, everyone in my town who hates hockey is now a die hard hockey fan.
    i hate people

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Noj View Post
    I abhor all teams Boston, but it's pretty bad ass to see this from a goalie.

Everyone else MLB>Red Sux>Yankees

I've warmed up to the Celtics when the Lakers and Nicks have exited the building. But, back in the 80s I would have considered that blasphemy. I've always thought the Bruins were a great hockey team and liked their style of play and roster choices. But, I don't like the Bs quite as much as I like the teams from places I've lived and cheered for so many years.

Hurricanes>Stars>Rangers>Bruins>Blackhawks>Everyon e else NHL>Red Wings..

angry, young & beautiful

i hate boston fans. so classless and dumb lol.

they will looks at chara's hit on pacioretty back a few months ago and call pacioretty a pussy, all habs fans pussies, and say its clean as ever, but when the b's get layed out and its even a little questionable, they think its the dirtiest hit ever and call for suspensions and all.

i want the nucks to win
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

angry, young & beautiful

also lol @ boston's powerplay
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltageSk8r View Post
    also lol @ boston's powerplay
    How can you lol at their powerplay, yet in game 4 Canucks couldn't do **** on their power let alone score one full strength

angry, young & beautiful

i can lol at their powerplay because it's a joke

I slept through the whole game. -_-
    Bruins lost anyways, and I hate to say it but I agree with their powerplay, it is a joke. But their penalty killing makes up for it. Usually.
    When i read his nickname i always picture a mexican with a big hat holding a waffle ^^

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltageSk8r View Post
    i hate boston fans. so classless and dumb lol.

I say there my good man. The players still appear to be "on serve" as we say. It is now back to merry olde' Boston for game six. May the best team win.

As for the shenanigans last night, that interlude more resembled a world cup football match. I had no idea that Greg Louganis played for Vancouver. Those were some excellent dives.

angry, young & beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    I say there my good man. The players still appear to be "on serve" as we say. It is now back to merry olde' Boston for game six. May the best team win.

As for the shenanigans last night, that interlude more resembled a world cup football match. I had no idea that Greg Louganis played for Vancouver. Those were some excellent dives.
    yeah there was some biiitch-assedness from a lot of players, both sides. vancouver more trying to draw a penalty to finally get a powerplay after boston getting pp after pp, but that's never the way to do it. at least the refs weren't buying it (which unfortunately also led to some non-calls that were pretty bad). the refs have been letting a lot go which i like, but a lot of the after the whistle stuff is pretty borderline like b's players crosschecking 'nucks into the net and suck, but oh well, it was a good hockey game, and good to see vancouver finally took some dominance physically speaking

Retired Staff

bruins didn't do **** with hitting, it was so annoying. and the coach is a moron with the "im just happy we made it into the play offs" thing. what a ****

Wow, I know it's not even the end of the 1st, but Canucks are looking terrible out there. Luongo already got pulled, lol.

Rofl . GG

Canucks have looked awful at Boston every game. It's funny..

Gravity Slave Moderator

Naw, those weren't soft goals...

Gnar Shreddage!

Hockey isn't a sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    STG is the punch of real life through your cyber teeth