Public restrooms.

Thread: Public restrooms.

Boss

Default Public restrooms.

Am i crazy cause a few people think I'm weird. Why? Because anytime i take a deuce even at my house i put toilet paper down on the seat. The thought of putting my ass where countless asses/ piss splatter landed just disgusts me. And people say they just sit down its just my rump. Nasty ish, anyone else do this? If not you sick son.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Yeah,i do actually.
    I'm a clean freak

Retired Staff

Well, boy do I love caressing my butt on my own toilet at home and letting er rip! However, in public restrooms I usually just handle my biz with the whiz, normally I can wait until I reach a cleaner facility to squat down.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Retired Staff

I clean the seat with bleach before I use it at home. On long trips, I have brought hand sanitizer and lit seats on fire in a pinch.
    Nobody wants too be old, and nobody want too old to skateboard.

Retired Staff

I clean the seat with bleach before I use it at home. On long trips, I have brought hand sanitizer and lit seats on fire in a pinch.

Хой!

I wipe the seat at home if there is piss of something on it. In public restrooms, I pick the best of the stalls and do the toilet paper seat thing.

Boss

Catch ya some butt aids.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Cafe Fuzz

Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Hahha.
    I just laughed so hard.

Last edited by KnuX; 04-12-2011 at 08:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredTheGnar View Post
    that ****ing poptart cat

Wipe toilet seat with toilet paper. Sit down. Done.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by funk5hun View Post
    Wipe toilet seat with toilet paper. Sit down. Done.
    No crunch involved? Interesting...
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

I don't poo in public. At home I wipe down with rubbing alcohol

angry, young & beautiful

i like to piss and **** all over the seat for fun
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Retired Staff

So it's YOU that does that!

You're like Santa Clause doing this all over the world in one night.

i actually put toilet paper down so my ass isn't cold.

I dont crap in public restrooms thats just nasty, especially when a chick does it.
    For example: My mother. When the restroom is clear she'll run in and handle her business, then she'll have me wait next to the stall to make sure no one walks in. Can u imagine doing this with a weak stomach like mine??

Remember JHH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sic_SkaterChick View Post
    I dont crap in public restrooms thats just nasty, especially when a chick does it.
    For example: My mother. When the restroom is clear she'll run in and handle her business, then she'll have me wait next to the stall to make sure no one walks in. Can u imagine doing this with a weak stomach like mine??
    gUrls r gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Sic_SkaterChick View Post
    gurls don't poo

Quote Originally Posted by The_Beast View Post
    gurls don't poo
    AHAHAhahaha. I use to think that when I was a kid. I hate using public restrooms I just wait til I get home. But If I couldn't hold it 10 times out of 10 I'd put paper down. But remember the first stall is the cleanest.
    Last edited by Budz; 04-15-2011 at 03:04 PM.