Cafe Chat

Thread: Cafe Chat

Retired Staff

Exclamation Cafe Chat

I think I may have noticed a slight glitch in the Cafe chat at the bottom of the page.

Well, right now it's saying
    Who's Online (2)

However, when I pop up the window, it shows DBS, Bragas and R_S are online, it has been doing this similarly on different occasions.

Also, sometimes when I look under active users online, it will say some of my friends are online however nobody is active in my chat window but that could just be because they have their status as offline.

Now it is saying all 3 are on, could it just be slow? Anybody have similar problems with the Cafe chat?

Edit: Back to saying 2 are online while the green dot for online status is beside all 3.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Banned

It's probably just a bit slow. Facebook's chat has similar issues.

Word.

Yeah,it's saying that for me too

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Retired_Skater View Post
    It's probably just a bit slow. Facebook's chat has similar issues.
    That's what I figured, figured it may be a concern if the site was glitching in that area. Well, if it's slow, it's slow I guess. Cheers, this can be locked and/or deleted.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Banned

I'm glad to help resolve your question! Closed.