Yo does anyone...

Thread: Yo does anyone...

Default Yo does anyone...

Want some Nike SB Blazers?

-Members on the East Coast of the US ONLY

-$30 shipped

-I'll throw in some free stuff (DVD's, stickers, etc.)

They're size 10. No flaws except a little dirty. Never skated in, just worn plenty. Hardly any heel drag on either sole. Pretty much perfect condition.

First person that wants them PM me.

Retired Staff

Your lucky to get 10 bucks for those bro. You said there worn plenty and in perfect condition? Doesn't make sense. I seen youve worn them in the rain? Possibly with new jeans on? I can see the material from your jeans rubbed off on the tongue.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Perfect condition for skating in. As said, they've never touched a board. Just worn a handful of times. And the soles are in good condition. The only flaw on these shoes is the dirt on the suede. And if someone wants these for skating (assuming so since they're SB's) I don't think they would mind. $30 shipped is reasonable in my opinion seeing how I will be throwing in a few extra things (I always do) since I always have miscellaneous skate related stuff laying around my room I have no use for.

Supreme Member

would be good if you showed more angles of the shoes for those who are interested
    There's a like panel of Judges in skateboarding you know? the dudes who deem its cool then its cool-Marc Johnson

Nowadays I just think its just what the biggest rail and who can do the most tricks. It's more like hammers hammers hammers on videos rather then pushing -Nate Jones

Watchin videos I'd watch more about people how they did the trick then the trick they were doing-Nate Jones

Are you interested?

Word.

I'm very interested.
    I live in ohio,if that is east coast enough for you.

Dude throw some bleach on it or something holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
    I'm very interested.
    I live in ohio,if that is east coast enough for you.
    That's fine. PM me your details.

Supreme Member

@bakerforlife
    na just giving some helpful advice i wear a 13 though
    There's a like panel of Judges in skateboarding you know? the dudes who deem its cool then its cool-Marc Johnson

Nowadays I just think its just what the biggest rail and who can do the most tricks. It's more like hammers hammers hammers on videos rather then pushing -Nate Jones

Watchin videos I'd watch more about people how they did the trick then the trick they were doing-Nate Jones