What do you collect?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

Thats Me!

Default What do you collect?

hey guys i searched and couldn't find anything if it already exists feel free to flame me and delete this thread..

so anyway what do you collect? skating or non skating related what is it and why, post a pic if you can..

i collect skate shoes not sure why just kept buying them and deciding they were too nice to skate for now so i'd buy more currently upto 16 pairs..

黒 キリスト

I collect swords, throwing stars, and pocket knives.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008

Cafe Fuzz

Model ships! Prebuilt of course
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Thats Me!

nice got any pics?

Cafe Fuzz

Yes, but i'm at work at the moment, so can't show my wall of ships. Its massive. Will post up later when I can access my photo account (web filters here don't let me). Guess they want me to work or something
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

黒 キリスト

Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    Yes, but i'm at work at the moment, so can't show my wall of ships. Its massive. Will post up later when I can access my photo account (web filters here don't let me). Guess they want me to work or something
    How sweet it is to only work 3 days a week! Now Im going back to bed, yeah don't ban more this post.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008

Gravity Slave Moderator

Shoes for starters. I've added two pairs of Nike AF1s and some Vans low black leather w red stripe since this photo was taken.

I agree with OP about not liking to tear up the new ones. I do skate each pair at least once but usually put on my older but still decent shoes if I plan to skate for a long time.. then I have the borderline shredded ones held together by shoe goo. I don't skate those anymore but still wear them sometimes.

I also collect sports jerseys, mostly teams from cities where I've lived over the years. NFL, NHL, MLB, Soccer/Football(WC, Premiere League, La Liga), NBA, NCAA (Oklahoma, North Carolina, Texas) I've probably got close to 80 now.

Got a modest collection of skateboards, and a decent quiver of skis too.
    Last edited by NoSwitch; 05-04-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Beautiful Loser

skateboard decks that mean something to me, and belly fat

i collect old skated shoes

anything dreamcast related (says so in my sig btw )
    GG Allin was here...

I collected Hotwheels cars as a kid. Then stamps and coins. Now I'm poor.
    Any fool can make a rule and any fool will mind it.

Thats Me!

love your collection noswitch..

LeftLaneClosed

Medals and ribbons for gymnastics I guess

Roughly 540 medals, 25 pounds, over a span of nine years as a gymnast.

Retired Staff

Girls. Ever seen the movie Taken?
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

FuturePrimitive

Music.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Retired Staff

Damn Noj, thats a big collect. My bro has a collection almost of the same equivelancy.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

nice one noj; think I have as many records than you have cds
    GG Allin was here...

FuturePrimitive

It's a funny thing with music collecting: the more you learn about music the smaller the collection looks. I actually couldn't fit the whole wall of CDs into the image frame. If I count my four crates of records, CD-Rs (which I keep on different shelves), and all my digital albums, I have 4500+.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Noj View Post
    It's a funny thing with music collecting: the more you learn about music the smaller the collection looks. I actually couldn't fit the whole wall of CDs into the image frame. If I count my four crates of records, CD-Rs (which I keep on different shelves), and all my digital albums, I have 4500+.
    Sweet Jeebas. People like you are the hope for everyone that doesn't want music to be digital downloads only.

I collect video games and video game paraphernalia, mostly NES and SNES related things for now, I'm looking to branch out more in the future.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Noj View Post
    true dat, I used to have boxes upon boxes of dreamcast games, and now when its all stuffed in one cupboard it looks less
    GG Allin was here...