Thread: The Rant Thread

LeftLaneClosed

Quote Originally Posted by GoSkateBro View Post
    RockenPunk I hate you.
    Jesus loves you =]

Maybe you should Go Skate Bro

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

I hate school. Not much of a rant.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by RockenPunk View Post
    Jesus loves you =]

Maybe you should Go Skate Bro
    Haha I was kidding I love you man <33333 haha jk
    Skate All Day

angry, young & beautiful

fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Here's a bit of a rant..

My mom calls me a dyke because I want to skateboard, and that pisses me off lol.
    Also, I want to add how nasty it looks when my mom sucks eggs..and bananas..

So..there's my mini-rant, haha.
    Last edited by just ck; 09-28-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltageSk8r View Post
    fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone fuck everyone
    quoted for more of it.
    Keep it Metal

How to Hardflip
    Skeeting all day erryday

Quote Originally Posted by RockenPunk View Post
    Short rant

Wasted 70 bucks ordering a board that never came
    UMadBro?

LeftLaneClosed

That's the point of this thread?

Anyways, yes it came, only after we contacted the bank, who contacted the company. I ended up getting the board 4 weeks late.

Thats Me!

how farked are nosy neighbours... got this old hag a few appartments over and she watches everything i do, i go to the mailbox she's there watching, wash my car, go for a skate down the hill, have a smoke on my balcony she is on hers..

i think she thinks i'm a drug dealer or something, but atleast she hasn't called the cops on me or complained to the real estate abot us..

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by stumbles View Post
    how farked are nosy neighbours... got this old hag a few appartments over and she watches everything i do, i go to the mailbox she's there watching, wash my car, go for a skate down the hill, have a smoke on my balcony she is on hers..

i think she thinks i'm a drug dealer or something, but atleast she hasn't called the cops on me or complained to the real estate abot us..
    Haha, that's funny. My neighbor IS a drug dealer, but she is always ****ing creeping. I pull in the driveway, she pokes her head out the window to look. Once my girlfriend's sister came to pick her up from my house, druggy comes outside and goes to the car thinking it's one of her regulars. It was pretty funny, but I apologized to her sister since Toothless McHeroin addict scared the **** out of her.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Thats Me!

haha yeah living near a dealer is so bad, my ex used to live nextdoor to one..

at my last place i got investigated by the police cause my old neighbour accused me of dealing so many times they actually had to investigate. all my other neighbours i got along with kept coming upto me and my flatmate saying the cops were asking a heap of questions about us..

old hag was jealous i had a better appartment, car, job, life and had friends..
    she always had to find a way to piss me off or something i was so glad to move away from her now near one almost as bad..

I just wanna bump this thread to show how much of a pussy I was at 14