The Rant Thread - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Rant Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Baller View Post
    ^I'm racking up that college debt right now.
    Haha same here. I hope this Ivy league degree gets me a quarter mill yearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahHelfman View Post
    There would be a trick called a boner. you just kickflip and in mid air... POP GOES THE WHEEZLE! Youd just pull a boner out of nowhere.

Try joining the military, serving your term and get out. And then have many months pass to get a letter in the mail from the DOD (Department of Defense) saying you owe them over 3gs. Apparently they ****ed up some paperwork couple years back about when I was on leave and now they "lost" it and there's nothing they can do about it. I now owe the DOD 3gs for no ****ing reason. **** YOU God damned military. Eat my ****.

Sooo much to rant about

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Sooo much to rant about
    Like what? Jaames? lol
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Like what? Jaames? lol
    l o l

Lawl you know me too well. Actually no it isnt about jaames.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

http://www.youremgn.com/1778/terrori...kills-over-90/

Re. ****ing. Tarded. How does MW2 help you train for going on mass murdering sprees? It doesn't teach you how to load a gun. More fuel to the fire for people who think violent videogames cause things like this to happen. It's no games fault for this guy being an idiot.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post

Re. ****ing. Tarded. How does MW2 help you train for going on mass murdering sprees? It doesn't teach you how to load a gun. More fuel to the fire for people who think violent videogames cause things like this to happen. It's no games fault for this guy being an idiot.
    LOLwut. I wonder if he was running around with a .50 cal doing 360 no-scopes off of 30 foot buildings.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by N8t View Post
    LOLwut. I wonder if he was running around with a .50 cal doing 360 no-scopes off of 30 foot buildings.
    Hahahahahaha
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

My mom swears im gona be a serial killer because i play so much call of duty. I told her im like mom i really doubt im gonna 360 noscope wallbang somebody from across the map at random. Shes like psh i see it happen alll the time.

blah blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post

What perks was he using? He should have been on a 80+ killstreak too.

Boss

Seems like a suitable place for me to say I hate my tooth. Hurts so bad, I gotta keep putting on Anbesol on it.
    Getting that ***** pulled asap.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Can't find this video I watched months ago. It's perfect for the longboarding thread, because if people saw freeriding like that, they would see that longboarding isn't just cruising around. **** was intense. Too bad it seemingly disappeared off the face of the planet.

DJyoyoLilDyls

i am nocturnal.

just got unbanned, thank you merciful mod
    Keep it Metal

How to Hardflip
    Skeeting all day erryday

Sail Hatan.

my stomach has been ****ed up all day.

blah blah blah

Same, but right now I'm staying home because of it

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    just got unbanned, thank you merciful mod
    Why were you banned?

On a second note, I could do with some head. Don't mean to be a pig but yeah, some dome would really come correct right about now.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Boss

Got that becky from my chick last night. Sooooooooooooooo good.
    I suggest you go get you some. Gonna go for 2 nights In a row. lol ;p
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Retired Staff

Becky aha, Andrew is so chillin lol. Plies much?