Ringtone Maker?

Thread: Ringtone Maker?

Cafe Fuzz

Default Ringtone Maker?

I used to use Xingtone, but its outdated now.

Whats the new bestest one out there that people are using these days. Google showed SO many options, but prefer someone who knows first hand.

Thanks,

Will flaunt my admin rep for ALL replies
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

psn=Stusiano

Myxer.com so easy and good

good vibes

This is what I used and it came out with perfect quality; http://www.makeownringtone.com/

It may be different because I use a samsung phone.

Click upload, pick the song or whatever sound file you want, then drag from start to finish depending how long you want it to be. Remember your phone might restrict how long it can be. After that, click "Make Ringtone". The rest you have to figure out. The way it worked for me what I had to send it to my email, then sent it to my phone via email, and I could set it up on my phone from there.
    Last edited by Anonymous Man; 05-19-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Retired Staff

I hear MAGIX is pretty good. Although, with the trial verson I am not sure if you can send it to your phone. May have to purchase it, I don't think it would be worth it. But you can give it a shot.

Here's a link to the trial verson:
    http://magix-ringtone-maker.en.softonic.com/
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

I use www.mobile17.com, you used to have to wait a while depending on how many other people were making ringtones, now it sends them pretty much instantaneously.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Cafe Fuzz

Thanks all...I actually had a free account with Phonezoo.com, and they have one built into the site, appreciate the quick replies though. Rep given!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Retired Staff

Np man. Hopefully phonezoo gives you what your looking for.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

I think suonerietelefono.net will be a best option for your suonerie
    Last edited by suzandelores; 03-15-2020 at 08:44 PM.