best camcorder for filming? (detailed) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: best camcorder for filming? (detailed)

well i think if you were really that confident in your advice you would just post it and call it a day. Instead you feel the need to sit on your ivory tower scrolling up and down the comments, sniggering to yourself about how silly the other peasants advice is, sprinkling elitist little digs at people like 'mrskatehigh' and myself. Well in my humble opinion i think this is a bit of a lonely way to spend your time, why not go out for a beer with your mates? Or better yet use all this fantastic knowledge of film you so clearly possess and go make a movie or two?? Because if you're half as fantastic as you've convinced yourself you are, then i think you'd do really well! I'm sure people in the industry would take more than kindly to an over opinionated forum poster, (over 4000!!! good effort by the way) and offer you a job faster than you can bash one out and log directly into skaterscafe. Congratulations on how brilliant you are. I, and everyone else at skaterscafe, want to thank you personally for your unending wisdom, and are truly in your debt. yikes indeed.

p.s frame rates of cameras i have seen with my own eyes include:

so don't get so worked up about something you don't understand

Retired Staff

Well at the moment it is raining out and i am bored and yes, i have over 4000 posts, zomg. I've been on this forum for 3 years and im a moderator. I posted my advice, you posted more that wasn't exactly the best advice, so i felt the need to point it out so this person doesn't think, oh man, 35-40 fps i need to look for one of these cameras for teh sik slowmos and waste hours searching for something that isn't made, atleast within most cameras.

well i think if you were really that confident in your advice you would just post it and call it a day. Instead you feel the need to sit on your ivory tower scrolling up and down the comments, sniggering to yourself about how silly the other peasants advice is, sprinkling elitist little digs at people like 'mrskatehigh' and myself. Well in my humble opinion i think this is a bit of a lonely way to spend your time, why not go out for a beer with your mates? Or better yet use all this fantastic knowledge of film you so clearly possess and go make a movie or two?? Because if you're half as fantastic as you've convinced yourself you are, then i think you'd do really well! I'm sure people in the industry would take more than kindly to an over opinionated forum poster, (over 4000!!! good effort by the way) and offer you a job faster than you can bash one out and log directly into skaterscafe. Congratulations on how brilliant you are. I, and everyone else at skaterscafe, want to thank you personally for your unending wisdom, and are truly in your debt. yikes indeed.

p.s frame rates for cameras i've seen with my own eyes include:

so don't get so worked up about something you don't understand.

oh you're a moderator! oh right okay, that makes more sense then! Because up to this point i was just thinking you were a sad bellend... So your job is to scurry around talking all the ***** so no one else gets a chance? Or is it more like a presence thing, like seeing a cop on the beat, you know they're around so it's a bit of a comfort? Do they give you a little badge to wear so you feel important?

Okay haha, 3 years, great! hold on, lets do the maths on that, that'll be funny

4,415 posts in 3 years...

4,415 over 3
    is around 1471 (one year)
    and 1471 over 365 (one day)
    leaves you with average of about 4-5 posts a day, seven days a week, since you joined.
    Now i know what you're probably thinking:

"who's sadder? the guy posting 4 times every day for three years, or the guy doing the maths on it???"

and while that would be a very admirable and quite amusing come back, i would just like to assure you, it's definitely the guy posting 4 times a day for three years. just to clear that up real quick.

here's something to moderate and earn your badge:

you're a c**t

will that do?

xxxx

Well to answer your question, I would just go with a vx or a gl and buy a good fisheye or something.

In before fight.

Retired Staff

яussian

these are pretty affordable I hear:

nice! a screen grab of some statistics that you've managed to find somewhere?? and a pixelated snap shot of your dad,
    you're good!

man, i got served so bad, maybe i should just kill myself!

if i could be assed, or was sad enough to understand how, to get a screen shot, it would just be your total posts, enough said, but that's a little cheap so better yet your awards showcase!

'biggest escalation of status'
    and 'member of the month'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=member

you certainly earned that one! shine up your badge! you deserve it!
    your little signature thing at the bottom of your posts, is that what they used to call you at school?
    the other children can be so cruel can't they
    Well you know what they say (and a little more maths)
    a picture paints a thousand words,
    and you've got 2 pictures!
    so you've got a solid two thousand words there,
    that's nearly half as many words as posts you've spent that last 3 years writing
    good job kido!

hehe i can't believe you put so much effort in for little old me!

xxxxxx

p.s holy s**t check this out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcAAovlQToE
    (you may be a jebend but you're still a skater so a level of respect must be upheld)
    he will rule the earth one day

cannon vixia hfm30 opteka fisheye and a x grip is a cool setup all of it was around 700 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by VSpongeComedy View Post
    nice! a screen grab of some statistics that you've managed to find somewhere?? and a pixelated snap shot of your dad,
    you're good!

i'm not with you alecography?
    i'm seeing a band, a website down for maintenance and an online skating mag?
    what are you pointing out? xx

I don't get what my sig has anything to do with this? I'm just here as a spectator.

oh right i thought that was your post! no worries, didn't see the little line underneath xxx

Retired Staff

Statistics that are right on your profile. Don't you think its kind of stupid to call someone out on posting 4-5 times a day when you have 18.5 posts per day? yea..
    and im glad you can use the gayest website to find a definition. im glad i was the **** of the month. because member doesn't have two meanings ya know?
    also, so much effort into posting, you're the one looking up definitions and typing out paragraphs. Keep making unfunny videos douchebag.

member does have two meanings! in the UK anyways goldmember? austin powers?
    no?

i will! because i enjoy it and nothing you or my ex says will stop me!
    and thank you for your feedback, i will try to make them funnier then

one last thing.

YOU'RE A BIG SILLY!

xxxx
    Last edited by VSpongeComedy; 06-26-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot and can't type

Retired Staff

I know it has two meanings. next time ill put /sarcasm

psn=Stusiano

To answer the dudes question, you can get a t2i, possibly a peleng for a fisheye (or rokinon for a cheaper option), a mic of your choice, and an eazy handle or something.

But to feel cool and be in the fight, I agree with Brandon