May Member of the Month 2011 SkateboardG interview

Thread: May Member of the Month 2011 SkateboardG interview

Retired Staff

Default May Member of the Month 2011 SkateboardG interview

Congrats again to SkateboardG, who, in reality, is most definitely Damon Wayans.

1. When/how/where did you get into skateboarding?

I was 8 when I got my first skateboard. I saw one in a toy store and begged my dad to buy it for me. It was one of those old World Industries 7.5" Flameboy decks. I would just do manuals and kickturns down the sidewalk all day. I knew nothing about street skating at the time. Eventually I stopped though. Later a friend of mine in jr high got me back into it when I was 14.

2. How are you so G? 90's hip hop and your Dad?

Yeah those two thing played a big role in it. When I was little a admired my dads personality, it was very gangsta. Not gangsta in the traditional sense as in a thug. I mean he was always cool, calm, and never overreacted about anything. I think he's the reason I turned out the same way.

3. How many times do you masturbate in a day?

I usually only do it 3 times a week at most. Pussy is much better homie haha. I think the most I've done it in a day was 3 though, never leave a 14yr old home alone.

4. How do you find all these fappable quality posts for the beautiful girls thread?

I like to collect wallpapers. I save all the ones I like in folder and my computer shuffles through them automatically. A lot of them are pictures of women so I use imageshack to slim them down and post them here. Its starting to get out of hand actually, there over 7000 walls in the folder at the moment. All of them weren't originally walls though, some I found on blogs or other random sites.

5. Why did you hide the fact you were black for so long?

haha I didn't hide it. I think i mentioned it in some really old thread asking about black skaters on the forum. I did take me a while to post a picture of myself though.

6. If you were in a room with 100 white supremacists and only had a piece of rope, a bible and a ball of hash, how do you obtain an exit?

Throw the bible, while they're distracted escape with the weed and piece of string.

7. If you murdered someone how would you dispose of the body?

Burn it of course. You cant do an autopsy on a pile of ash.

8. How good does it feel to be black?

Pretty ****ing amazing actually. Imagine being a super hero but the only powers you have let you run faster and jump higher than most people and you have a much larger penis . Also you have the power to attract countless crazy white women with daddy issues. Your weaknesses include a nice ass and heart disease.

9. Are you tired of skating? Why do you skate?

I can never get tired of skating. Although I did take a long break this year. I run track and figured senior year would be a pretty bad time to break my ankle, I have scholarships I want to keep. But even during that period I wasn't skating I was still watching skate videos and keeping up with the industry. I started skating again this summer and luckily haven't lost too many tricks. I still skate because I love it and will continue to do so.

10. What type of sub do you get at subway?

I always get the same thing. A ft long chicken breast on whole wheat bread with provolone cheese. Then I put lettuce, tomatoes, unions, and ketchup on it.

11. How many times a day does someone mention you look like Damon Wayans?

You guys were actually the first to tell me that. Some girl told me I looked like Usher the other day though.

12. Why does Wilson always have to try to figure out the philosophy of House?

Wilson is a docter. Being a docter he constantly feels the need to help people. House is the type of person that hates being happy and or optimistic. Therefore he constantly puts himself in situations that makes him feel miserable or in pain, and that's where Wilson comes in to fix it time and time again.

13. If you take a duece and you have black toliet paper.
    How do you know when you've got everything?

Wipe with faith my friend.

14. favorite hot pocket?

Pepperoni Pizza. I stopped eating them as much though. I always scold the **** out of my mouth.

15. What's your biggest accomplishment in life, and why?

Probably running a 48 in the 400m dash this year. It meant a lot to me because of how hard I worked for it. I think I'm kinda young to be talking about accomplishments though. Ask me in 10 years I'm sure I'll have a better one haha.

16. How did you find Skaterscafe?/what made you stay?

I think i just googled skateboarding forum when I first found it. I lurked for like a month before I made an account. The members were really chill so I stayed.

17. How many times do you click copy/paste in a day?

A **** ton. If we're just talking about the beautiful girls thread I'll usually upload like 100 random pictures at a time from my walls folder then just randomly select like 20 and past it in the thread.

18. What is the average day of SkateboardG

Since the summer started its been super chill. I get up at like 10am and make one of my baller ass breakfast's. Play xbox live for like and hour then go skate the rest of the day. I'm getting a job and starting college soon so I'm sure that will change

19. What is your favorite flavor of ramen noodles?

They're so many I haven't tried! I like the shrimp flavor though.

20. What is your favorite animal and why

Lions, and tigers and bears. They're the bosses of their territory and demand respect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    Nobody wants too be old, and nobody want too old to skateboard.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Loved the answer to "How does it feel to be black". Haha, great interview. Haven't talked to you on the forum at all, but you seem like a cool guy. Congrats on winning!
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Хой!

****, I wanna be black too.

that top picture is usher...
    Like Call of Duty? Click here. It's me, I do that for fun. Please subscribe : )

Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe View Post
    Stop whining and sell the $700 voucher to someone, then use the cash to buy hookers and blow and smack the guard out and rail some lines off of his bloodied forehead whilst a hooker goes down on you.

Life, won.

My step mom is black.

Escapist

haha wtf? Who added that picture of Usher?

Retired Staff

Me. Good read damon.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

evil vibes

Haha great read
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Usher? ANd my question made it good read

good read

Boss

So mysterious my man.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Lmao this is great ^_^

DJyoyoLilDyls

good read man. congrats.

glad to see my question got featured.

Scrubs Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post
    Loved the answer to "How does it feel to be black". Haha, great interview. Haven't talked to you on the forum at all, but you seem like a cool guy. Congrats on winning!
    I deserve the praise for that question.

Dope interview chocolate bear.

Word.

This is just awesome.
    Great interview G.

Ketchup on your subway sub? That's kinda sick.
    being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo

FuturePrimitive

Big up to my ninja SkateboardG for posting the pics of fly honeys and all the funky fresh skate vids.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

I hate when people don't have pictures on their interview. Like... what are you hiding?

LOL!! This was good! I can agree with this guy on so many levels!! Great read