Greenville

Thread: Greenville

Default Greenville

I'm going to college. Where do I go if I decide to pick my board back up?

Well if you need new gear, backdoor skate-shop (5th street) and Fusion skate-shop (off Greenville blvd) have what you need. If you need a new board i suggest getting one of Backdoor's shop boards. Its d***m good, and the cheapest in town. As far as places to skate go there are 3 parks Fusion, Jaycee, and Backdoor. The parks are pretty good, my personal favorite is Fusion, but Backdoor is awesome too. There are loads of street spots too. Just hit up ECU's campus and downtown Greenville. ****, I miss that box by Backdoor's shop already (I am stuck in Concord NC now, and there is nowhere good to skate). Just do some exploring and you will find what you are looking for. Hope this helps.

Global Moderator

Yeah go to backdoor, fusion has a ****ty shop. Fusion's park is pretty fun though, it's a little sketchy but def. fun and fusions really close to the campus depending on what part you are on. there is some pretty fun spots on campus depending on what you like to skate.

Yeah I agree Backdoor's shop is much better. Fusion is more of a clothing and accessory store.

I skated fusion's outdoor part alot. The park was boring, in my opinion. I skated the ledge by the construction labs a lot, as most do. Where did you guys go to skate? I'm coming back to visit for a week over halloween, so I'm definitely gonna do some skating.