A simple message to new members.

Thread: A simple message to new members.

Default A simple message to new members.

I've compiled a short list of threads that I may find helpful for new cafe members.

This list should tell you all you need to know about the Cafe.

Cafe Usergroup Permissions.

Guide to Reputation.

Guide to SkatersCafe.

Cafe Info thread.

New Members read.
    ------------------------------------
    Some threads you may enjoy posting in are:

Post your random thought.

Here's a joke thread.

I landed a new trick today.

Share your day of skating.

Random skate thoughts.

I hope you guys enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by MiloMywhy; 08-09-2011 at 04:49 PM.

nice..

Retired Staff

This is just gonna get overlooked and than eventually get thrown into further pages and wont be seen. Maybe someone should sticky this.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Turbo Raptor!

Also in addition if you want a list of some really excellent posts, then just check the list of every post I have ever made.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Late Great Colonel Sanders
    I'm too drunk, to taste this chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdc
    I don't smoke weed because I don't want to ever accidentally end up liking Sublime.

Retired Staff

What Snowjoe said. As well as thanks to whoever stickied this.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

syrup sipper

That wasn't simple!
    Back 3 kickflip?

I'm in the 550 ballin, you know
    If you high like the sky I'm above pluto

:P

Boss

Good call on My thread Share your day of skating. Which btw someone should sticky by now. :0
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Good call on the links, good for the newbs!

Sail Hatan.

yay my thread

good vibes

post your random thought is teeeechnically my thread, so I get to post here regarding my superiority, right?

Sail Hatan.

Of course.

Retired Staff

Random thought thread is where its at.

Boss

My thread Is finally stickied, <3 Trebor.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

I don't know who stickied this.

MikeM maybe?...
    Keep it Metal

How to Hardflip
    Skeeting all day erryday

Thanks for the info. helps a lot

Gravity Slave Moderator

One more tip;

Before starting a new thread about anything, please use the search tool and be sure there isn't already another recently active thread on the same topic. Otherwise we end up with two different threads and discussions about the same topic and confusion surrounding them.