Pom with no one to skate with

Thread: Pom with no one to skate with

Default Pom with no one to skate with

Good evening all,

posted this in the introduce yourself subforum but figured its more relevant here;

My names Alex, 21 from London/Surrounding area and have been skating for ten years. Im heading out to work in Sydney at the start of the new year and as im coming by myself was looking for anyone who fancied showing me round the city/parks.

Cheers!

Id be glad to skate with ya. Are you more of a street or park skater?

I know heaps of good street skate spots in the city, business district, and the parks.

If youre keen, let me know.

Nice one, sounds good!

Im more of a street skater although as iv aged tend to find myself retiring to parks..

As I say I wont be over in Sydney for another month so if the offer still stands then that would be cool

alright, when you arrive, PM me your mobile number. do you have any footage on YouTube, so i can see how good you are at skating?

'fraid not, I was always the one doing the filming! Dont push myself much these days due to a long list of injuries (recently recovered from a dislocated elbow) but I suppose my most recent learnt trick is nollie fullcab flips!

So youre more of a flatground tech skater?

Definately go check out this place called Hyde Park in Sydney. Its like the home of flatground skating in Sydney, lots of skaters hang around there.

Video i found of the place

It just got a huge, really smooth area to practice tricks. It's not my style though, id rather find stairs, ledges and stuff.

Everytime i see this thread i think the title says "por-n" instead of po-m"
    我很好,也我们不是

Ha im definitely not just tech flat ground (although I am of course partial to some warm up games of skate)... I like quick feet stuff, gaps, hips, banks, ledges etc. Someone recommended a pyramid in Darling Harbour, although said its often a bit of a bust..

Quote Originally Posted by ajck View Post
    Ha im definitely not just tech flat ground (although I am of course partial to some warm up games of skate)... I like quick feet stuff, gaps, hips, banks, ledges etc. Someone recommended a pyramid in Darling Harbour, although said its often a bit of a bust..
    I was actually at the darling harbour banks like 20 minutes ago with a mate of mine. If you know when to skate it, its not a bust.

Thats Me!

if you make your way to Brisabane i'll drive you around to a few different parks and spots..