Malto on SB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malto on SB

Global Moderator

Default Malto on SB

psn=Stusiano

Not surprised at all

Global Moderator

I think most people knew about it, but it's official now.

LeftLaneClosed

Cool. Represent KC

meh

I like it better than Etnies. Biker company vs. jock company.

Hell yeah. Nike Sb's team is too sick and this just adds to it. Surprised all the haters haven't commented yet on this.
    being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo

definately better than etnies plus malto deserves the cash. you see his crooks. amazing.

Beautiful Loser

Quote Originally Posted by soupey View Post
    I like it better than Etnies. Biker company vs. jock company.
    ... what ?

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    ... what ?
    Wasn't Etnies started as a BMX shoe company, or something?
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

He means Etnies was started as a bike company, and Nike was started as a company for jocks.

Beautiful Loser

....... it was started as a skateboarding company, it is actually one of the oldest ones and it was the first company to ever turn a skateboarder pro, with a pro shoe (Natas Kaupas)... it was the first company started by PAS too then he created Emerica (for Etnies America) before he exported Etnies itself then he started éS when he started to design non-skateboarding shoes for Etnies, so that he would still have a division making nothing but skate shoes... i really don't know where you guys are getting your facts, looks like everyone keeps getting dumber on this site

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

....... it was started as a skateboarding company, it is actually one of the oldest ones and it was the first company to ever turn a skateboarder pro, with a pro shoe (Natas Kaupas)... it was the first company started by PAS too then he created Emerica (for Etnies America) before he exported Etnies itself then he started éS when he started to design non-skateboarding shoes for Etnies, so that he would still have a division making nothing but skate shoes... i really don't know where you guys are getting your facts, looks like everyone keeps getting dumber on this site
    Why didn't you say all of that info in the first place, then? No reason to act like some elitist **** now, is there?

Edit: Why is **** blocked? I'll just say penis. No reason to act like an elitist penis.
    Last edited by TGIMUNDAY; 01-01-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Beautiful Loser

because it's not up to me to bring up all the information before you guys start saying absurdities, i'm not here to educate anyone (not to mention that what i brought up is nothing obscure to begin with), just think before you post and do some research before saying something or don't say anything at all

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

because it's not up to me to bring up all the information before you guys start saying absurdities, i'm not here to educate anyone (not to mention that what i brought up is nothing obscure to begin with), just think before you post and do some research before saying something or don't say anything at all
    If you're not going to tell people when they're wrong, or why they're wrong, then no pointing out how "everyone keeps getting dumber on this site." Tell us why, tell us when and boom no harm no foul. Being a **** isn't going to make anyone any fans, although people seem not to point it out sometimes due to fear of being negged or something stupid like that.

Beautiful Loser

i'm not on here to make fans and i will keep being a four asterisks as long as having their nose plunged into their own stupidity teaches kids to do their research before they say something, i try to be lenient on this site because there's a lot of stupid stuff being said everywhere all the time but seriously saying that etnies is a biker company is as ignorant as saying that tony hawk just turned 8 or that vans waffle shoes are made out of actual waffles, how can you expect me to take this seriously

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

i'm not on here to make fans and i will keep being a four asterisks as long as having their nose plunged into their own stupidity teaches kids to do their research before they say something, i try to be lenient on this site because there's a lot of stupid stuff being said everywhere all the time but seriously saying that etnies is a biker company is as ignorant as saying that tony hawk just turned 8 or that vans waffle shoes are made out of actual waffles, how can you expect me to take this seriously
    Etnies does make shoes for BMX, though...

Back to playing Batman, for me, and eating my Vans, because they're the only food I have.

Beautiful Loser

yeah it does, that's what i was saying, with time they branched onto other activities / businesses than skating, and in reaction to that the owner created éS as a more core, strictly skateboarding-oriented company, which is what kinda sucked about it going under, it was pretty significant

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

yeah it does, that's what i was saying, with time they branched onto other activities / businesses than skating, and in reaction to that the owner created éS as a more core, strictly skateboarding-oriented company, which is what kinda sucked about it going under, it was pretty significant
    I can see what you're saying, honestly, but you can't expect everyone to know everything or know where to look (although Etnies has its history right on its site, look at that.)

Global Moderator

I may be wrong, but I thought es got it's start because someone already had the name Etnies copyrighted so PAS just took the first and last letter of etnies and made es. but later on he go the rights for the name etnies so he continued both companies.

I could be very wrong but that's what a rep told me

Beautiful Loser

the actual story is that etnies was originally started as 'etnics', but the company got quickly sued by an already-existing company called etonics and they had to change their name to something different, which resulted in etnies, éS was started much much later than this though so that story about brand name rights probably never affected the existence of it