Malto on SB - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Malto on SB

Urghhhh....

Sail Hatan.

**** nike.

Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    because it's not up to me to bring up all the information before you guys start saying absurdities, i'm not here to educate anyone (not to mention that what i brought up is nothing obscure to begin with), just think before you post and do some research before saying something or don't say anything at all
    God, you are so pretentious. It's astounding.
    我很好,也我们不是

You got something against my Ets, guys?

I was talking to my team manager at Sole tech NZ and he confirmed that Es's Break was infact a break, they will be returning, but he said it maybe awhile because they need to sort out financial issue's, thats why the team was dropped and many riders are going to other Sole Tech companies, e.g Etnies so when E's makes its return they will still be able to jump ship again, and onto Malto, his Etnies contract ended at the end of last year and he was supposed to be going to adidas but that fell through and he was going to be shoe sponsorless unless he resigned with Etnies, but then both DC and Nike poached him, DC offering him loads of street league money but Went to Nike because he would gain more revenue at Nike, Plus he already rode for DC, Just some food for thought

sweet.

Beautiful Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettobirds View Post
    God, you are so pretentious. It's astounding.
    i don't need to pretend anything to observe that most of people on this website don't know what they are talking about, and age isn't an excuse either, if you are going to say something make sure you actually master the subject first and / or do some research, or else expect to be shut down and suck it up because it's just a message board, seems logical to me, i'm not paid to teach anything to you guys, grow up by yourselves

LeftLaneClosed

i don't need to pretend anything to observe that most of people on this website don't know what they are talking about, and age isn't an excuse either, if you are going to say something make sure you actually master the subject first and / or do some research, or else expect to be shut down and suck it up because it's just a message board, seems logical to me, i'm not paid to teach anything to you guys, grow up by yourselves
    I like potatos. Can you teach me how to cook them?

Beautiful Loser

they have to touch a pair of etnies first. it won't make them taste any better, but at least i'll be able to help you somehow

LeftLaneClosed

etnies translate in my brain as entities. how do you actually pronounce etnies.

(it-knees)
    (itn-eyes)
    (e-tines)

Beautiful Loser

just like ethnicity without the end of the word... about your potato it's easy, you only have to buy a sufficient amount of nike sb, converse and adidas products, and wait until the company boils and catches on fire. warning though, the cooking time will be significantly longer than for most other skater-owned companies... but it will happen eventually

See thats the **** I'm talking about. Undoubtedly you've been lucky enough to experience more then most of us on this forum have had the oppertunity to do so. And I respect the fact that you know what you're talking about. But it's okay to chill out once in a while... You say you're not paid to teach us anything and that's absolutely true. You're NOT. So instead of putting so much effort into making someone feel beneath you for making an honest mistake, you could just simply correct them. I think it'd be alot easier.
    我很好,也我们不是

Beautiful Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettobirds View Post
    See thats the **** I'm talking about. Undoubtedly you've been lucky enough to experience more then most of us on this forum have had the oppertunity to do so. And I respect the fact that you know what you're talking about. But it's okay to chill out once in a while... You say you're not paid to teach us anything and that's absolutely true. You're NOT. So instead of putting so much effort into making someone feel beneath you for making an honest mistake, you could just simply correct them. I think it'd be alot easier.
    i'm not lucky, i just do things, and you could too

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

So, about Malto on Nike..
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Beautiful Loser

and i'm not even putting any effort in 'making people feel beneath me', i wouldn't even see the point in doing that to anyone, now if anything educating everyone who posts random shit on this website would take effort, and guess what, not only would it take less effort for everyone if people just checked their sources before posting anything (especially on something so elementary, if that post i reacted to wasn't so fundementally stupid i don't think i would have even replied), but it would also make much more sense don't you think ?

Beautiful Loser

Quote Originally Posted by TGIMUNDAY View Post
    So, about Malto on Nike..
    ha, yes. sorry we posted at the same time, keep the thread going, it's not worth my time anyway

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

I never realized how many people they had riding for them.

http://www.nikeskateboarding.com/team

Regardless of how anyone feels about Nike and the way they conduct their business, that is an all-star team.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Can't hate on him for signing with Nike.They have been worn for years by skaters.