I think I'm gonna get my ass kicked, overreacting? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I'm gonna get my ass kicked, overreacting?

If you mace them it will give them an actual reason to attack you after they recover, if they know where you live they could **** your house up too. I'd probably wait it out till you see them again and get the plates, then i guess it wouldn't hurt having mace on you but make sure you get their plates.

music i like http://www.last.fm/user/phenga
    Tree House Fun Club

Boss

Kinda similar thing happened me the other day. I was delivering a pizza In a neighborhood where you can only get out the way you come In. So I was driving by a few people In front of their driveway drinking four lokos from what I could see. As I was driving by one of them yelled something at me, I shrugged It off thinking It was some prick. But when I was coming back him and another dude walked out In front of my car. I figured they were tring to **** around but It turned out to be this kid my chick borrowed something off him like a year ago and never paid him back. Simply just 20 dollars. Typical spanish ghetto ass mofo trying to act tough. Basically he was like you remember me? After a few second I did and realized what It was about. He kept asking me If I had the 20 dollars but I told him I didn't. Knowing he was probably gonna stick me through my window while his homie was standing In front of my car so I couldn't take off. I told him no so he said bounce yo and telling me he was gonna run up In my car, Im guessing meaning he was gonna hit me.

All In all I was gonna just ***** out and give him It even though my chick did owe It to him. I mean he was cool back In the day but approaching me like that with your boy? Nah **** that. So now on I'm planning on carrying a bat with me cause If he were to hit me and say I get out to whoop his ass which I'm not the least bit scared of the kid. Thing was he had all his boys so I would of got jumped for sure. Next time If anything like that Is to happen Ima take out my bat and be like you better back the **** up. Or maybe pull out my airsoft pistol I have that looks like a real gun. But I'd look pretty stupid If they didn't get scared lol.

So basically carry a bat and nail one In the face.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by G!RLskater64 View Post
    Stfu dude. you are really lucky I cant neg you yet.

OP; Talk to the cops. if you got the car plates, give them that too.
    y u so butthurt?
    Hey. WoodStunt is a upcoming skate team. (:
    Like us on facebook? Our passion is skateboarding, Its what we do.
    www.facebook.com/woodstuntskate

LeftLaneClosed

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.John View Post
    Lool.
    kill them before they kill you.
    Stfu dude. you are really lucky I cant neg you yet.

OP; Talk to the cops. if you got the car plates, give them that too.
    Ok, so because Alex isn't an old face on here yet, you give him crap. For some weird reason, you think you outrank him and tell him what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by kk360 View Post
    Try this.
    Thats always worked for me.
    In this situation, the member kk360 has been here for a long time and is respected by many. Instead of rebuking him, you agree with him.

Both people were making jokes, you only rebuked one. C'mon man.

Anyways, on topic, do you have any older friends you can use as body guards? Maybe just some tall friends, height is a good scare factor.

kk360 didnt say 'Kill em back' either.

Not really the point. Both are basically the same thing. And your threat is negging? When was the last time anybody really gave a **** about rep?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bencker
    When i read his nickname i always picture a mexican with a big hat holding a waffle ^^

^^^^^^ DO IT NOW. Its better than Element

You are really lucky he can't neg you yet rockenpunk

music i like http://www.last.fm/user/phenga
    Tree House Fun Club

syrup sipper

Kill em back
    Back 3 kickflip?

I'm in the 550 ballin, you know
    If you high like the sky I'm above pluto

Oh, THAT guy...

Quote Originally Posted by violated bacon View Post
    piss and pepper spray, all day long.
    Just don't try to combine them.

Carry a smoke bomb and disappear like a ninja.

FuturePrimitive

Make a last request, and win them over with dancing.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Cafe Fuzz

Um, honestly, either stand up for yourself and fight or take the ass whooping and be done with it. You should never run from someone, nor avoid them because your scared. Your going to be running from people your whole life. I've honestly got my ass handed to me in my teens but on the other side, kicked some ass when I didn't think I would. But frankly, I always stood my ground. It isn't about having them respect you, its about you respecting yourself. Guns, Mace, etc, are all excuses for people that are afraid to take an ass whooping.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

*Edited out*

I really wouldn't know why a forum is the first place you turn too.
    Last edited by Skeeter; 01-18-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Keep it Metal

How to Hardflip
    Skeeting all day erryday

Oh.My.GLOB

who said anything about what colour they are? let alone making jokes about racist assaults.

not cool.
    "Hail Caesarean"

Quote Originally Posted by RockenPunk View Post
    Ok, so because Alex isn't an old face on here yet, you give him crap. For some weird reason, you think you outrank him and tell him what to do.

In this situation, the member kk360 has been here for a long time and is respected by many. Instead of rebuking him, you agree with him.

Anyways, on topic, do you have any older friends you can use as body guards? Maybe just some tall friends, height is a good scare factor.
    Id obviously cry if i got negged on a forum i barely go on, it'd break my heart, I'd have NOO idea what to do.
    Hey. WoodStunt is a upcoming skate team. (:
    Like us on facebook? Our passion is skateboarding, Its what we do.
    www.facebook.com/woodstuntskate

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Alex.John View Post
    Id obviously cry if i got negged on a forum i barely go on, it'd break my heart, I'd have NOO idea what to do.
    lol wut. He was pointing out how ridiculous whoeverposted57 was being (I can't be bothered to scroll down and check the actual username.) Anyway, anyone gives you trouble, OP, quick jab to the throat, kick some knees in, and don't be afraid to go for the nuts. Some call it fighting dirty, I call it fighting smart. They have the same opportunities you do, and nobody wants to get their ass kicked. If you have a problem fighting like that, keep your punches compact, don't go swinging haymakers like an idiot, you'll tire yourself out and just leave yourself open all at once.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Oh.My.GLOB

secondary to that, carry a thick magazine, if you feel threatened roll it up and instead of hitting someone with it, jab them in the throat with the end, a tightly rolled magazine won't collapse and won't kill anyone, but it will surprise them and make them gasp for air long enough to leg it. also it isn't like you're carrying a weapon.
    "Hail Caesarean"

Go for the throat. itll get em down REAL quick.

Thanks everyone! This all helps a bunch! well, most of it anyways, haha.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Honestly, if you can, avoid a fight. I've only had to fight once, and the kid literally went home crying with what he thought was a broken nose. Slamming a face into a chainlink fence will do that to a guy. Haha
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by RockenPunk View Post
    Ok, so because Alex isn't an old face on here yet, you give him crap. For some weird reason, you think you outrank him and tell him what to do. In this situation, the member kk360 has been here for a long time and is respected by many. Instead of rebuking him, you agree with him.
    lol I was gonna say that.

Dude, I wouldn't stress over it, they have no reason for attacking you. 10 bucks says they were just messing with you.