anyone wanna play a beginner-intermediate gos?

Thread: anyone wanna play a beginner-intermediate gos?

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Default anyone wanna play a beginner-intermediate gos?

Berrics rules, 3 days to match. Who's up? Hand gesture is clapping your hands.

im in

im in!!
    Online Games of Skate: 2-0

Johnt this thread was made almost a month ago do you just want to play 1v1? I'll make the thread if so

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Alright, Let me set first. By the way Tyler, sign me out of your GOS then it's either mine or yours you pick.

Edit: Don't ever doubt threads I make won't be checked ^_^ I check all of my threads at least once a day.

Set: Fakie Heelflip

Last edited by NightRocker; 06-02-2012 at 11:01 PM.

We will just do it on this thread, and I won't doubt it again haha. I'll have my match up tomorrow

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Edwards View Post
    We will just do it on this thread, and I won't doubt it again haha. I'll have my match up tomorrow
    Alright, cool. Btw, order of setting tricks will be decided by who matches first.

I hope Johnt is still in. Sorry these are ugly, i got sick this morning and didnt want to be outside long.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

You know what? F*** this. Let's kick out that guy from the game, this is a 1 on 1 now!

It's your set, and don't worry about being sketchy... You should go check my last game, I didn't try for any of the tricks and it was sketchy as **** every time. I'm not trying for this game either, but this time I'll land clean.

Edit: Didn't watch the whole game, nevermind, you already set. Darn it, I landed that for my last game but thought it wasn't worthy enough so I never posted it. I had a hard time landing it with rollaway, but hopefully if I go to the skatepark today I'll get one clean since the floor there is extremely smooth. First timers for that park keep on slipping off ramps. Took me a while to get used to it myself but once you do it's awesome to powerslide on and doesn't flatten your wheels.

Hell yeah man. And for this game from now on I'm gonna land everything clean. The key to the trick I set is to put your feet pretty much on opposite sides of the boards and push it with both feet and criss cross. If you watch my feet you will see what I'm talking about. Just jump with it and you'll be landing them almost everytime. It seriously took me about 2 tries to get these down on lock.

And powerslides, I just got into these recently. I love powersliding, it looks sweet in videos and is just fun over all. I do it everywhere and sometimes I try hitting random things on the ground like a bottle when I'm riding lol.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Yeah I know. I took a slam at the park because I was dropping in on the semi-vert but I haven't been there in 2 months and my trucks were way too lose. I stepped on the nose by accident and smacked the ground. Luckily I was able to film this set (fakie bigflip) before slamming. I guess ill take a letter because I could barely skate after. I sacked myself on a heelflip down a curb because I was expecting to land it first try just like everytime.

Damn, sorry that happened lol. I feel ya bro. Part of this YouTube address for this video says RiP

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Edwards View Post
    Damn, sorry that happened lol. I feel ya bro. Part of this YouTube address for this video says RiP

lol. Hopefully I can get the match by the weekend, I need to get some speed cream because my reds got f***ed up within 4 days of use... Also I'll have way more time beginning today since I'm leaving school early because I'm going to a one month long vacation in Israel. I'll go to parks there every day and it'll be kinda cool still playing this game while I'm there.

Btw: I have an excuse for the sketchiness because I took a slam and when I was trying to film a better one the ****ing park closed.

Alright man

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Aw man, I think I might need to drop the game until I get to my vacation. I've been doing nothing at school at all and have all the spare time in the world but I've been slacking off with the filming. I guess I'll open a new thread when I want to resume playing.

ok