Any skaters from Woking or surrey area?

Thread: Any skaters from Woking or surrey area?

Default Any skaters from Woking or surrey area?

Hi so I moved to the U.K about 6 months ago from South Africa and haven't skated since and want to get back into it so bad, only problem is i'm quite the shy person when im around loads of people i don't know ( specialy since I am not a very good skater and even worse now that I have taken such a long gap) :/ was wondering if there is any skaters around my area that would't mind me taging along?

Oh.My.GLOB

There is a relatively new park near you in Guilford that is pretty good, a lot of the local guys are pretty friendly too- I know shyness can be a big problem (I am afflicted with it too) but it is surprisingly easy to strike up conversations at skateparks in England!
    "Hail Caesarean"

Ye i know the skate park i walk past it every day but all I ever see it bmxers and people on scooters so that kinda makes it even more intimidating :/

Hey man, me and my friend are based in Egham...friend's been skating a year or so, me for about two weeks. Can join us sometime if you like in a few weeks, can find a park that's close for all of us.

Hey man Sorry I haven't replied sooner, I was away on holiday, that sounds sick dude! pm me where and when and I'll come join!