Favourite branch of science? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favourite branch of science?

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by cdragon1 View Post
    Animal biology for me, especially when it involves studying their behavior. I've always been an animal lover and when I took biology online, that was the only part of it I actually passed the first time around haha. It's nice to see the freedom these wild animals have (especially birds) and it's just really cool to watch them do whatever. If I can't find some job involving music, I'm gonna try going into zoology.
    I'm hoping to start school the beginning of next year to become a Zoologist. As long as It's feasible for me to get involved with Big Cats specifically Tigers.
    Pretty sure I'll have to really drive to reach this but I use to dream as a kid being able to create a bond with these beautiful creatures and let go of all the worry and risk that comes with something so lethal.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Kinesiology, It has to be hahaha

Scientology is bad..........

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    I'm hoping to start school the beginning of next year to become a Zoologist. As long as It's feasible for me to get involved with Big Cats specifically Tigers.
    Pretty sure I'll have to really drive to reach this but I use to dream as a kid being able to create a bond with these beautiful creatures and let go of all the worry and risk that comes with something so lethal.
    I'd like to get into the veterinary field, I've grown up with animals and would love to take care of them and nurse the sick ones back to health. Unconditional love.