Help?

Thread: Help?

Default Help?

So this weekend, I went to an 8 stair with some of my friends. After a few minutes of gaining confidence and growing some balls I went for it. I attempted it a few times, and I kicked out. Then I finally just stuck it, but I feel forward on impact and that happened the next 4 or 5 tries until the whole side of my shoe tore off, so I was ollieing and scraping my foot. I decided to call it a day and return next week, but Im just wondering, any tips for not falling forward? I think it's because I'm leaning forward when I land, but I'd appreciate it if you could share some past experiences with stairs and if you had this problem as well and what you did to just land clean
    我很好,也我们不是

Thats Me!

i used to always fall forward on big gaps and stairs but it was coz of wheelbite...

not sure what else causes it..

Nameless

you need to push back against the impact. usually when i fall forward on gaps, it's because i let myself get way too compressed.

keep your weight on the inward side of your leading foot and you won't get pitched as easily.
    The last man on earth was sitting in his living room when he heard a knock at the door...

I usually try to lean back slightly so I can keep on rolling. Took a while to learn so that the board didn't just slip out, and some bruised tailbone

Хой!

Don't go too slow, either. Ground can be real ****ty and just stick. Get gloves. Try to bend both legs a lot and distribute weight almost equally, maybe just a little in the back. If you are pretty much sitting down after you land, falling would be like rolling over.