How long and often do you skate? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long and often do you skate?

Beautiful Loser

whenever i get to, for as long as i get to

I used to be able to skate almost every night for a few hours. I recently took a bike messenger job and by the end of the day I'm so ****ing worn out. I got out a little bit tonight and bombed a couple hills though.
    I'm a punk rocker and a skateboarder. Period.-Duane Peters

Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    whenever i get to, for as long as i get to
    This!

Now that it is cooling off, and with school starting, I'll try and get to the parks before work to get some time in.

I skate most days. Some days I wake up too late, because it's summer, and I'm not really up to it.
    And as of now, I'm skating solo, so usually I skate for an hour before I go inside and rest, then keep going back in and out all day. But if it's really hot, I'll skate for like..15 minutes.

I usually skate more during the school year. It's cooler outside, and during the summer I have too much free time and there's alot of things I want to do during the day. But during the school year, it's basically get home from school, then spend the next couple hours of the daylight skating.
    But it sucks in the Winter. I live in NY so at the peak of Winter, it gets dark out at like..4:30.

I skate Monday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's, Saturday's and Sunday's for about 1.5 hrs each day.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."