12/13 Season Discussion - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 12/13 Season Discussion

LET'S GET WEIRD

Yeah, sucks. I managed to get out to the resort 6 times this season. Kinda ****ty but more then I went last season. There's still couple more cold days left. So might hit up the resort one last time. Last time I went, I actually landed a nice fs 180 off a jump on my 3rd attempt. Would like to go back and work on them little more and try bs this time.
    being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo

Gravity Slave Moderator

My kid skied his first decent big blue run last week. He can now ski some runs that I'd consider fun too. No more greens all day with him. That is HUGE for me. I now have a ski trip buddy that might soon be waiting for me at the bottom instead of vice versa.

LET'S GET WEIRD

Cool. Yeah I'm sure he's gonna start progressing faster now that he's getting the hang of it. How come he doesn't snowboard? Just prefers to want to ski?
    being chinese is my business and business be fkn crackin yo

Gravity Slave Moderator

Probably because most of our friends ski. He had two girls his age to ski with last weekend. That is what really motivated him to man up and ski more challenging terrain. His sister might end up on a snowboard someday. She spends more time skating and playing with skateboards than the boy does. But right now she passes on the winter mountain trips. Camping and horse back riding are more her speed.

Retired Staff

Anyone still riding? Our local mountain closes within the next two weeks. Went up yesterday, might go in a few hours and ill be going up tomorrow.
    Dislocated my shoulder about 2 months back but only put my out for about 3 days