Thread: Do you bring your skateboard to school?

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Bleh Do you bring your skateboard to school?

Just wondering what other people do. I live on the same street as my school so obviously I don't really need a skateboard for transportation but it's fun to bomb down the hill at lunch and when school ends since I live in the bottom of the hill.

everyday. i hate walking to my bus stop.
    我很好,也我们不是

Хой!

Sometimes. I can skate at lunch and on off periods, but on days I'm sore of lazy, I ride my bike. Pushing on hard wheels to get places sorta sucks. I don't use a locker (don't even know if I signed up for one), either, just put it in the corner of the room or under your feet.

Nah. I have to get the bus and the road on the way to the bus stop is unskateable. Then I wouldn't be able to use it when I got there.

Thats Me!

when i went to school i took my board everyday...

nowadays i always keep my board in the boot of my car, so anywhere i go i can skate if i need to..

I'm on college now so I don't bring it, but when I was in school I did sometimes
    Proud to be Croat!

Well im a little past school age but, i bring my skate with me to work everyday. The skatepark is on the way home and i stop in whenever i can even if its just for like 20 minutes. Some days i cant because i have to pick up my kids or something else.
    "If you're a true skateboarder man, like, you dont know, you dont care and you dont do anything else. Like, I skateboard man, thats who I am, at the core of who I am."
    - Jeff Grosso

Gravity Slave Moderator

I took the bus or drove in public school. I used a board to get from the apartment to class and other local, parking restrictive locations in college on a daily basis.

I always take the train to my University, so unless I want to skate a park in Regensburg, I don't take it with me.

When I was in high school, I'd skate to school some times. Even if it I didn't, I would take it often, because my friends and I would skate the stairs in front of the school, until we were told to stop. And you never know when you want to leave school and go straight to a spot.

In college, I'd skate to and from classes some times, as well. And out commons-type area was nice brick that was fun to skate.

I don't bring it. I want to though. But I've seen people with skateboards at my school and my friend brings his because he lives like a 30 seconds away from the school if you drive. I may bring mine my senior year lol even though I should be driving then.

Skating Is Good