EDM

Thread: EDM

Default EDM

So who listens to edm and anyone go to shows?! I love this music the EDM scene has changed my life a ton for the better

I'm a DJ/Producer who plays Hardcore.

Kill your brain

Go to at least 1 show per week. Mainly listen to dubstep, but I go to the occasional techno/tech-house show really cannot stand Electro house and the super rave-y stuff though. I also produce and DJ dubstep. Nothing like getting home from work and slapping some wax on the turntables and having a mixing session; so meditative I've also been planning parties lately, such a rad feeling to see an event you put together form into a proper night for the people attending. Hoping to start up a weekly, or monthly event in the upcoming year to showcase the deeper minimal side of dubstep and bass music in general.

Just saw pretty much the whole Dirtybird line up last friday. Justin Martin is soo sick. Here's my fav tune from the night:

goes off so hard

Also, about to get ready to leave my house and go see J Kenzo spin a set, should be awesome.
    Last edited by andius; 10-18-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    wubwub

Kill your brain

Played a show on a 100k watt sound system a few weeks back. Best experience of my entire life...

decibel meter in the booth was reading 130+ the whole time

dropped this one on the crowd as my last tune, practically caused a riot

wubwub