Vallely hurricane relief fund

Thread: Vallely hurricane relief fund

Default Vallely hurricane relief fund

http://mikevallely.com/hurricane-sandy-relief-board/

New Jerseys own Mike Vallely has started his own hurricane sandy relief fund. He has hooked up with NJ Skateshop to help distribute the funds.
    "If you're a true skateboarder man, like, you dont know, you dont care and you dont do anything else. Like, I skateboard man, thats who I am, at the core of who I am."
    - Jeff Grosso

Chillin'

Mike V is a beast. He will always be a skater who I am proud to look up to.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Cool. I know some folks from Boston that are on their THIRD trip to bring supplies and cash to people still hurting in the Sandy Zone.

It's pretty clear that the informal groups of folks from nearby municipalities are helping out a lot more than the Red Cross is there.

angry, young & beautiful

the red cross is a useless, corrupt organization that does jack **** to actually help people.. they use all their money on whatever they and use photo ops and publicity to make people think they're helping while they give useless **** to those in need. private individuals and groups responded way quicker than red cross and fema and **** in nyc, such as

http://vimeo.com/52940982
    Last edited by HighVoltageSk8r; 12-09-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Yep, red cross hasn't been legit since WWII