NJ Skater Getting Back Into It

Thread: NJ Skater Getting Back Into It

Default NJ Skater Getting Back Into It

Sup guys, I see this section isnt very active but whatever. I skate in New Brunswick alot around rutgers, george street, easton ave, etc etc although I live up near Clinton. If there are any other skaters around the area let me know if you want to get a sesh going sometime. Im not very good, but I love doing what I can.

Welcome. Im from jersey too although im down in manalapan. Good to hear from Jersey skaters. I skate alot at Sayreville skatepark. Oh and welcome back to skating.
    "If you're a true skateboarder man, like, you dont know, you dont care and you dont do anything else. Like, I skateboard man, thats who I am, at the core of who I am."
    - Jeff Grosso

Quote Originally Posted by XGer22x View Post
    Welcome. Im from jersey too although im down in manalapan. Good to hear from Jersey skaters. I skate alot at Sayreville skatepark. Oh and welcome back to skating.
    Alot of my friends skate there, Ive been meaning to check it out. Is it beginner friendly?

Yeah, totally. It was the first bowl i ever skated and that was a little more than a year ago. And the people, more importantly, are cool. Its worth it to at least check it out.
    "If you're a true skateboarder man, like, you dont know, you dont care and you dont do anything else. Like, I skateboard man, thats who I am, at the core of who I am."
    - Jeff Grosso

Quote Originally Posted by XGer22x View Post
    Yeah, totally. It was the first bowl i ever skated and that was a little more than a year ago. And the people, more importantly, are cool. Its worth it to at least check it out.
    Awesome ILl have to stop by after class one day. I'm not very good though! Still cant do a fliptrick! The middle schoolers are going to have a huge laugh haha.

Dude i cant do a flip trick, hell i havent even tried in 14 years. I like to carve up the bowl, grind try some other lip tricks. Im working on inverts now then maybe airs. But get there man it fun!
    - Jeff Grosso