I think Freestyle is going to make a comeback. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I think Freestyle is going to make a comeback.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    I've also put a bearing spacer between the hanger and inside wheel bearing to push them way out. rockst*r might want to try that trick too. The fatter axle nuts don't crank down to the nylon with a bearing spacer there though.
    I can only realistically fit 2 bearing spacers between the hanger and the inside wheel bearing...Those Royal trucks have incredibly tight tolerances on the axle!

Gravity Slave Moderator

I've shuffled wheels and trucks around some after snapping the Street Lite. Anyway, ended up with some spare 4.25s so I started looking at other freestyle decks and really digging this Decomposed Signed Reggie Barnes. Looks totally sick. And Reggie's a North Kakalaki guy. Gonna put the trucks and some Slammers on it and hang it up. I feel good giving Decomposed some business right now. every little bit helps these local businesses.

Retired Staff

I wish I could Rep you for that.

Isn't Sean Burke from there too?
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

She's here. Kinda lame to put Slammers on her but perfect width with no washers and strictly a wall hanger of course..

reggie barnes.jpgreggie barnes.jpg

Retired Staff

I got a 45 minute session in yesterday finally. between the virus, shit weather, exhaustion, etc I hadn't felt much like it. I worked on switchblades the problem I noticed was either pushing them too hard and over rotating, or not pushing hard enough and under rotating. I'm also getting a little stress crack near my back truck. I'll probably do a new setup when it gets really bad. I've already got a replacement deck and I've pretty much gotten my $32 out of the one I'm riding now.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J