5050 truck stall

Thread: 5050 truck stall

Default 5050 truck stall

Does anyone have a technique to hold handed truck stands and no hand truck stands longer? I Wanna try to pogo

Retired Staff

I'm starting to work on these myself. If you are riding a more freestyle type of board with the squared off nose and tail it is easier. That said board wear is your friend in this situation as the more you do it and wear your tail the more squared off it will be. Also think of the end of the board like a rocking horse. You can sit on a rocking horse in the right spot and not rock by finding the center of balance on it. It may take you a while on a skateboard but the principal is similar.

I do them on regular deck
    should i square off the nose?

Retired Staff

I'm doing them on a regular deck too. I wouldn't worry about squaring it off. I'd either:

A) Keep working on it and let it happen naturally (what I'm doing right now).

or

B) Find some rough asphalt and rub the end of the nose and tail against it for a minute or so. It might not be enough to notice if you just look at your board casually but if you look really close you'll know it. But it will start. (I might try this when I get my new deck).

C/S,
    Rev J