ChiTownRon
    Vit
    ben_larson
    MN_Mike
    Sk8n'PJ
    Xgecko
    TGIMUNDAY
    SkateboardG like five times
    Man I must be slipping I don't see I anywhere, haha.
    Who ever does the poll needs to drop It down to top 5. Too many Is pointless when clearly one Is well favored to win over all.
    Being mentioned Is dope even without making It to the poll.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

evil vibes

Last time I did top noms I got yelled at so no. I am making vote thread tomorrow.
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Boss

Yelled at or not It's fucking ridiculous to have however many people saying stumbles, ben etc and have one person throwing a nom to whomever. Look at the results of the last poll.
    It's a wasted vote when they could direct that towards something that could make more of an impact on the vote. Otherwise for the majority all MoTm will be lopsided and no fun. Just weak to me Imo.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Gravity Slave Moderator

There are several folks that were mentioned more than once. In the real world they usually require someone be nominated, then seconded..i.e. nominated twice. Really, with the dozen or so core members we have at the moment everyone is pretty important around here, but I do see the utility of only going with the five or so that were mentioned more than once. If we keep it going the other active folks will also eventually end up in the running pretty soon anyway.

evil vibes

Some of the noms didnt make it because people cannot nom 2 two people at the same time. So sorry for those who thought they were nommed legitly.

but thread is now over and may be closed.

here are the nominations:
    Turtle
    Skateboardg
    stumbles
    ColeMan
    ChitownRon
    ben_larson
    Xgecko
    TGIMunday
    Vit

Gravity Slave Moderator

I'd have kept MnMike on the list. I just now noticed he didn't make the poll. Assuming he's still active next month I'm going to campaign for him again to at least be in the poll.

angry, young & beautiful

if people can't read through a list of 10 names to find who they wanna vote for I think I that's their own problem, reading isn't that hard
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

evil vibes

@noswitch

he was mentioned in a post with more than one noms. I just chose the first nom of the 2

evil vibes

@RS honestly, when people nom more than one person its breaking the system. Maybe I should have mentioned the rule(one nom per member). But there were multiple posts with multiple noms. Just 'cause there was a name on the page does not make it a legit nom. AMIRITE?

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Coleman View Post
    @RS honestly, when people nom more than one person its breaking the system. Maybe I should have mentioned the rule(one nom per member). But there were multiple posts with multiple noms. Just 'cause there was a name on the page does not make it a legit nom. AMIRITE?
    It's at the discretion of you and RS. I said multiple people, but I also dgaf..
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

I'd say give it to the person with the most noms, but that was SkateboardG, and aparently everyone who nommed him is too retarded to follow this to another thread and actually vote for him. Basically let's just do it like the cafe end of year awards. Nom= Vote. Tally them. Winner.
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

evil vibes

I agree with you munday, but last month a good portion of the cafe voted against that.
    But, anyways I am rooting for ben all the way!

Thats Me!

yeah i wouldnt mind reading an interview from marley..

Gravity Slave Moderator

Part of the problem is that there are fewer people actually nominating than there are people that deserve to be considered. I appreciate Coleman's efforts here. I should have just kept my minor criticism to myself and will just nom Mn_Mike next month if he's still posting stuff I appreciate.

God

hey screw you TGI ! I aint retarded, im a very special boy. I voted skateboardg here but was told we shouldn't vote for him seeing he has already won so I chose the NEXT BEST MOST COOL PERSON EVER aka you

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    hey screw you TGI ! I aint retarded, im a very special boy. I voted skateboardg here but was told we shouldn't vote for him seeing he has already won so I chose the NEXT BEST MOST COOL PERSON EVER aka you
    I guess that can slide!

Boss

Maybe for those who have already won just have an update Interview for whom ever Is still active. Be cool to read a follow up.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.