Who's keen for a game?

Thread: Who's keen for a game?

Thats Me!

Default Who's keen for a game?

hey guys anyone here keen for a casual game, no time limits no hand signs just a friendly game online...i don't really skate switch much so don't chop me.

p.s sorry not interested in playing nightrocker..

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

God damn it

LeftLaneClosed

Quote Originally Posted by stumbles View Post
    p.s sorry not interested in playing nightrocker..

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

I have now put a curse on this thread.

WelcomeToWhiteCastleBitch cdragon1's Avatar

I would, but I still kinda suck immensely, so sorry :P
    http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...agueId=2479236 join my fantasy football league if you're into that shit

Thats Me!

@nightrocker... haha well i've played you before and you will just beat me really quickly again so no point in that...

hopefully someone at around intermediate level as i'm not that good..

Well, what do you consider intermediate? I might actually be there or at least close to it, although then again everyone's definition of intermediate is different.
    http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/...agueId=2479236 join my fantasy football league if you're into that shit

Thats Me!

umm fakie flips, 360flips, cabs, halfcab flips those are some of my tricks i do in games

Haha I might be able to play you in a month or two. I just landed my first fakie flip playing with NightRocker today, I suck at 180s (except for frontside) so there's no chance I'll hit a cab, I'm like super close to tres, and Ive landed a couple backside flips and fakie varials so I might be able to string those together pretty soon. I'm working on fakie bigspins, regular 3 shoves, fakie front shoves, and heelflips and I can do most of the basics except for backside 180s (except I can sorta do half cabs) plus varial kickflips and some cool casper/boneless stuff.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

This sucks, everyone that wants to play on SC is below my level and everyone at SBC is way beyond my level, doing 360 underflips and 180 late flips.

Thats Me!

haha yeah true, also what happened to the cafe games of skate i finally have a place at home i can set and match but i havent seen those threads since the hack...

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

What was that again? Was it this? http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthrea...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker View Post
    This sucks, everyone that wants to play on SC is below my level and everyone at SBC is way beyond my level, doing 360 underflips and 180 late flips.
    That just made me think about pissing people off by setting up a GOS saying that I'm like crazy good and can do all tihs stuff like biggerflips and halfcab late shove its and stuff and then only do things like ollies and kickflips haha

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by cdragon1 View Post
    I would, but I still kinda suck immensely, so sorry :P
    Trust me, if you keep the dedication you will easily be better than I am right now in a year. About a year and a half ago I was about the same level as you. I have barely spent any time skating this year, and I still improved a lot. I get about 3 hours of skating in a week. You already can do fakie varial flips which I couldn't do a year and a half ago. How long have you been skating?

It'll be a year an about a week in a half.

I think the only reason I'm as good as I am is because 1. I have friends at my skill level so we're always playing games of SKATE and bragging about new tricks we got and 2. I will always make time to skate almost every day. Whether it's 15 minutes or 6 hours, I'm almost always out and about and getting kicked out (AWWWWWWW YEAAAAA BOIII I RHYME TOO)

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by cdragon1 View Post
    It'll be a year an about a week in a half.
    Damn, that's good! I think it took me 8 months alone to learn how to ollie and another 3 just for kickflips.

Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker View Post
    Damn, that's good! I think it took me 8 months alone to learn how to ollie and another 3 just for kickflips.
    I was fortunate enough to pick up the ollie pretty fast (I believe it only took me about a week at the most), then about 2 months on the pop shove it, 4 months to land my first kickflip but then another 3 to land another one and start getting consistent, And then over 9 months or so I got the rest of the basics down) and then I've spent these last 2-3 months combining them in different ways and taking those first tricks down bigger and bigger stuff. Now, I'm at the point where I can ollie 5 stairs, kickflip 3, and pop shove 3.

Edit: Just so that doesn't sound confusing as fuck, I was trying to learn these tricks at around the same time, so it's 2, 4, or 9 months out of the year I've been skating, not separate.