2014 FIFA World Cup

Thread: 2014 FIFA World Cup

Default 2014 FIFA World Cup

Never too early to talk about the World Cup. Who are you rooting for? Personally, I think Germany is gonna take it this year (-:
    我很好,也我们不是

Gravity Slave Moderator

I like Argentina. Messi is the greatest player since Pele' and at the moment best in the sport. The rest of them don't suck either. My sentimental favorites are in the following order. USA of course, then England, then Argentina, then Spain. Germany has fallen flat the past few years but seeing how much better that the German teams have done in Champions League play last season I expect them to make the final four at least.

DJyoyoLilDyls

MUUURICA. nah jk prob argentina

angry, young & beautiful

I have pretty much 0 interest in soccer, but if people insist on talking to me about it I always end up rooting for germany
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.