13/14 Snowboarding Season Discussion - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 13/14 Snowboarding Season Discussion

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Guys such a douchebag. 90% of the people that are actually into park riding hate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostaSkater View Post
    I can't hate the way he rides, but his attitude needs a bit of a change for sure.
    In all fairness, he seems to have taken it better than other competitors (Hannah Kearney for example) that were pissed that they only got bronze. I think a lot of the Shaun haters really remind me of the way folks got all pissy when Metallica cut their hair, and the way folks reacted as Tony Hawk got more invested in business than in actually skating competitions anymore.

Kinda douchy sometimes, yes. But, pretty cool to fans sometimes, also yes. This was right after he lost.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostaSkater View Post
    Did your acid riders come with more than one lens?
    Yea, yellow lenses for night and a pair of dark lenses for day.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Heading north mid day tomorrow, Timberline West Virginia. Got a house on the mountain for the weekend to shred this. We're saying within about 200 feet of the Salamander trail. Stayed in the same house two years ago. Totally STOKED!

Retired Staff

That's awesome. I've always wanted to stay on a mountain for a week and just be able to go out the front door and strap in and go. When you rent that does it come with lift tickets?
    This past weekend i dislocated my shoulder again. Second run of the day too haha, i put it back in myself on the trail and rode the rest of the day. My armpit is all bruised though and it was sore until yesterday.