Alcohol - Beer and Liquor Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alcohol - Beer and Liquor Thread

Global Moderator

I tasted a beer once.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Hamms is nasty stuff hahaha. It's for people that can't afford beer! They had some good ads way back in the old days though..'
    Speaking of classic beer ads:

"Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Scrubs Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by stumbles View Post
    damn i hardly drink but you guys made me want a beer..

found this in the fridge and it will do, it might even chang my mind about drinking beers (i hope a community fan see's that chang joke) Chang Thailand Beers.. goes down pretty well

hahaha I was totally gonna make a chang joke before I saw you made one yourself.

Thats Me!

Haha yes

黒 キリスト

I need to buy more plum sake. For my personal stash and to share with my wife on new years and Christmas.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008

Хой!

NoSwitch, duh! come to like shittier beers, and so many options present themselves haha. they sell 30 racks of hamm's for like 18 bucks here

Skate Pirate

Bump! I love this time of year simply because I love Oktoberfest style beers. I'm enjoying Sam Adams Octoberfest right now, but plan on going huntin' for some Hofbrau Oktoberfest. New Holland Brewing is local, and they had a Marzen style earlier in the year...not sure if they have anything Marzen-like on tap right now or not.

I've got some homebrew fermenting right now as well. I've got an old family recipe for a pale ale, but I've spruced it up with fresh-from-the-garden hops, and some barrel chunks from Dragon's Milk barrels. Hopefully it'll turn out tasty The bottles are soaking in some oxygen-based cleaner right now, and we'll get to sanitizing them and bottling the beer on Sunday.

Gravity Slave Moderator

I was brewing some back on the 90s.. Gave my stuff to a good friend when I moved from Dallas to NC. I've been on the wagon since 1999. Don't really miss it and don't want my kids to ever seem me drunk... And, for me drinking one or two is torture... I'd rather have none than just 2 so I just don't do it at all these days..

Retired Staff

I'm really starting to understand food and beer "pairing". For example I am at work making Jerk Chicken and having a Red Stripe with it. The seasonings in the Jerk Sauce bring an almost Caramel like finish to the Red Stripe.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J