Post Your Random Poop, farts count too
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post Your Random Poop, farts count too

Gravity Slave Moderator

Default Post Your Random Poop, farts count too

This Thread Dedicated to Lars Bensen.

Last night at a Christmas party I are a cup cake with lots of bright green icing. Top of the morning, sure enough, LEPRECHAUN POO! Oh Ya!

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Whenever I eat beets I get red poop, I'll eat some peas, green cake icing and beats and get some Christmas themed shit!

Friend and i were watching a soccer game on tv. He is laying on his side, lifts up his leg to rip a huge fart. Then confesses he shit himself...it was at his place fortunately.
    --

This is the title track from our first album, Victim in Pain, the song's also called Victim in Pain.

"ALWAYS SKATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! ...please"
    Andy Roy

Global Moderator

OOOOH I've got some decent stories about this... I'll just post one today, my first one.

This one is missing a lot of details because I was 5 maybe 6 but one day on the way to school I vaguely remember having that feeling in your stomach when you know that you need to shit but I was on the school bus, so I figured I might be able to let out a few farts until I get to school... nope. First "fart" just opened the flood gates and it flowed out hurricane Katrina style... So what are you going to do? embarrass yourself and tell someone or try and walk it off and make it home without anyone noticing. I chose plan B. Luckily Kindergarten is only half a day long so it was an achievable goal, I thought.

The next few hours just aren't there in my memory, I guess I just sat in my own watery shit for a few hours and thought I was home free. Then we had snack time in the cafeteria about 2-3 hours after I first shit myself. I clearly remember walking through the cafeteria and watching my teachers face get that I-smell-shit face, she grabbed me and took me too the nurse. Again missing some details but next thing I remember is my mom coming into nurses bathroom with new clothes to clean me up.

I've got 3 more decent shit stories that I will gladly share.

evil vibes

I pooped on the floor and spread it all over the walls when I was like 2 or 3 I also peed everywhere too
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Gravity Slave Moderator

Every summer I was a child we used to drive from Minnesota to Oklahoma for the summer vacation. About halfway through Iowa our mom started complaining about needing a bathroom... kept passing exits with a service station and turning off at ones with NOTHING. Finally, after she'd been literally crying she pulls off at another deserted one somewhere in Nebraska, runs from the car about three rows in to the corn and tears down her panty hose, squats, and blows all over the place. My sister and I were laughing hysterically! We teased her relentlessly for the remaining 10 hour trip

Boss

Got a new job doing construction - remodeling, etc. Working on a house with no running water out In bum fuh nowhere.
    Anyways Did work out In the woods today.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

I once told my then 5 year old brother i give him 50 cents if he can shit himself while running. He cheated. I gave him 50 cents from his own money. Mom made me wash his undies.
    --

This is the title track from our first album, Victim in Pain, the song's also called Victim in Pain.

Andy Roy

Boss

^ What the fuck.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    ^ What the fuck.
    in my defense, i was 15.
    --

Andy Roy

Global Moderator

Story #2

A friend's parents offered to take a group of us to dinner one night, we all went to Fudruckers (which I don't think exists anymore) and I got a chili dog... Everything was fine until we were almost to my friends house and I felt that feeling. I thought I could make it though, we pulled up to my friends house and I jumped out of the van and started to rush inside, as I was reaching for the front door, I lost it... shit myself.

I just remembered a similar story though... me and a few friends were walking to a skate spot in our city, I was drinking a monster (which used to destroy my stomach) and we were in the middle of the field behind my high school (on a Saturday or Sunday) and I had to shit really badly. I realized a friend of mine lived just through the woods (probably a quarter mile away) so I dropped my stuff, asked my friends to grab it and sprinted to his house. I made it and started banging on the door, no answer, no cars in the drive way. So I tried the door, it was unlocked, so I went in and shit. He was in his bedroom and came downstairs after her heard the bathroom door close and after he found out what was happening thought it was hilarious. haha.

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

So I was browsing this forum today (I'm at home sick) and I thought I was gonna produce the world's biggest fart and you know the rest...

angry, young & beautiful

you go to school on saturdays?
    any relationship that matters - a friendship, a family, a romance, a band - anything - is a perilous and fragile thing because along with all the amazing experiences and creations that can come from something so intimate and exhausting comes the possibility for things to crumble and shatter or whither and die. when that happens, it's easy to forget what was precious amidst all the disaster. we should always carry our history with us but never let it bury us.

Gravity Slave Moderator

This thread needs some rich media...

Gravity Slave Moderator

More from Trainspotting.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Dumb and Dumber

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Quote Originally Posted by HighVoltageSk8r View Post
    you go to school on saturdays?
    No but I like to pretend I had to be somewhere because I have no life.

Escapist

My morning farts could move mountains. I think I almost had a miscarriage yesterday.

Global Moderator

This one time around spring last year me and a few friends went to Chipotle for dinner and then we decided to go skate this spot afterwards... Once I got to the spot I started setting up my camera to film and then I realized I had to shit really badly, like now... So I looked around and we were basically at this big baseball field and all the port-a-potties were inside the locked gate and no other buildings were nearby. I thought about taking my friends car to a nearby fast food place or something but I couldn't make it. So I had to shit in the parking lot of this place, it was disgusting... I lost a sock that day...

Gravity Slave Moderator

So here's the opposite problem. Went on a two day hike with my kid's boy scout troop and standard protocol is a shovel and roll of TP kept in a zip lock bag. Twice I snuck away out behind some trees, dug a hole and squatted over it only to be shut out. Really aggravating to go to all that work for nothing! Perhaps next time I will try a "shit first and bury it later" strategy.