Post Your Random Poop, farts count too - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post Your Random Poop, farts count too

3459'20"N, 10636'52"W

Hahaha when I was 11 we went up to Muskoka Woods on a 3 day school trip and at the time I wasn't comfortable taking a shit in a public place so I held my shit for 3 days and when I got off the bus to go home I ran as fast as I could towards my house because I really had to go and then realized I forgot my keys. I tried hopping the fence to go to the backyard and open the back door but it was too late and I made kaka

Friends went to belgium for a week. This guy claimed he won't take a shit the whole trip and he brought it back home...dude had issues.
    --

This is the title track from our first album, Victim in Pain, the song's also called Victim in Pain.

"ALWAYS SKATE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!! ...please"
    Andy Roy

Dr. Ska-Ctopus
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Oh shit, my thread has more posts. And I made a pun!
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Poop threads are more potent when they are fresh..

Хой!

Quote Originally Posted by NightRocker View Post
    Hahaha when I was 11 we went up to Muskoka Woods on a 3 day school trip and at the time I wasn't comfortable taking a shit in a public place so I held my shit for 3 days and when I got off the bus to go home I ran as fast as I could towards my house because I really had to go and then realized I forgot my keys. I tried hopping the fence to go to the backyard and open the back door but it was too late and I made kaka
    lol my sides

I remember in middle school I went on the 8th grade field trip after school got out. So I bought a large fountain drink, a couple arizonas, and some energy drinks. I obviously drank them all during some boring instruction and for some reason, I held it in the whole bus ride, a good 3 hours. When I did finally take a piss after everyone got off the bus, I timed it. Longest piss of my life up to date. A minute something.

Gravity Slave Moderator

My horror story is after cooking dinner for myself I was off to buy more groceries, then I felt the tug. I knew I had to get home and while I don't live far away when you need to poop badly running is out of the question so I had to slowly walk. It was like bench pressing how hard I squeezed to make sure it didn't come out, and at the same time farts were happening so I was afraid I would poop myself any moment and since this was diarrhea it would have been a hershey geyser. Luckily I made it.
    RIP JHH, GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN