Truck Size in Relation to Deck Size

Thread: Truck Size in Relation to Deck Size

Hmm2 Truck Size in Relation to Deck Size

I've been thinking about ordering a new 7.75 deck on ccs and I currently have 8" trucks and an 8" deck. I'm just afraid that the trucks will hang out too much on the sides if I use a 7.75. Should I buy the new deck or wait til I can buy new trucks with it? Thanks.

Cafe Fuzz

It will hang out a bit, so I guess it depends on how "bad" you need a new deck. If it is pretty much unrideable then I'd just get the new one. But yes, you will eventually want to get a smaller truck size
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Хой!

Keep riding 8 inch trucks. If anything, it'll feel better learning to skate tranny. Also, feels more stable. And a .25 inch difference means .125 sticking out on each side, which means it doesn't matter. You're set!

Oh, THAT guy...

I ended up keeping the trucks from my 8 when I switched to a 7.75 and haven't had any issues. Initially I switched to "properly" sized trucks for a 7.75 and it felt weird and wobbly. Gave those to my son for his 7.5.