Have you guys seen these yet?

Thread: Have you guys seen these yet?

Retired Staff

Default Have you guys seen these yet?

mN34ZIZYEzvXqkjCEBXVFjg.jpg

It's kind of strange to me that Rodney has his own company and is putting this out on a smaller one. I know Decomposed is legit it just seems a little odd.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

That is weird, I realize it wouldn't be a popular seller on Almost compared to other decks, but still Almost is big enough to where they could make freestyle decks a little more common. Not saying they have the ability to bring freestyle back, but they could definitely improve the image and group.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Walmart strongarms some of their vendors in to making/providing generic, walmart branded merchandise for them in exchange for Walmart allowing them shelf space. Ziploc Bags is one vendor that now has to make generic bags for Walmart or Walmart won't sell Ziploc brand anything..

This is a little different. Mullen probably allows it and then puts the royalties he receives as investment in to production of his own decks that are actually competitors to the "other Mullens" hahaha..

Global Moderator

Another possibility is it could just be a homie thing... This brand from MA frequently has "Guest Pros" here's a recent ad with 2 guests, Mike Maldonado and Kevin Taylor. They also have a line out with Manny Santiago and Dave Bachinsky.

Retired Staff

I know that Almost has a Mullen freestyle deck available because I got an autographed one (sold exclusively through Decomposed). I also know that Kevin Harris skates for Decomposed but has a Guest Board and Wheels made by Skull Skates in Canada. The only place you can get them in the US is through Decomposed and they are all sold out.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

Rusty_Berrings

I dig it for a wallhanger. I'm not too big on the single kicks though personally.

Retired Staff

Me neither. I had one about 20 years ago when that was all that was available.

C/S,
    Rev J

Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    mN34ZIZYEzvXqkjCEBXVFjg.jpg

It's kind of strange to me that Rodney has his own company and is putting this out on a smaller one. I know Decomposed is legit it just seems a little odd.
    just ask Witter

Would be great some footage of Rodney riding that board.

Retired Staff

You're right I should send him an e-mail about that.

C/S,
    Rev J