my skating story

Thread: my skating story

Default my skating story

The skateboard goes back a long way. They used to make a skateboard out of a simple piece of wood. Back then there was no tricks they would just ride them. But they decided to step skateboarding up, so they put a kicktail on them and made them where they could do awesome tricks. But that was not good enough for them. They wanted more than what they had, so they put a kicktail on both ends of their skateboards. Which they took skateboarding to a whole other level and skill. It made them able to do trick like a kickflip, heelflip ectÖ And all of the flip tricks that are awesome. I would not be surprised if this generation stepted the skateboard up as well as the older generation. Iím talking talking about this because skateboard is a passion to me as well as one hundred others. The way I found that I loved to skate is my neighbor had one and would always let me use it. But one night my brother had went to work really late, and when he got home he woke me up at three in the morning and he bought us both a skateboard. So I waited until morning to ride it. So I learned the basic trick and I broke my board (because it was from Walmart!) So my neighbor gave me his old Element, and thatís what I rode for three more months. I broke that one and my other neighbor gave me his old toy machine. I rode on that deck for one year and ended up having to trash it. So me and my brother both bought new Element skateboard decks, and ordered some bones reds bearings. When our stuff had came in we obviously skated them. I learned to kickflip, heelflip ect.... And now I'm working on a varial kickflip. Me and my brother want to start our own skateboard company. We are needing help to start it out, but we well get there one day. And when we will have reached our goal, after we start a company my dream is to go pro one day. Of course I will have to learn the tricks, I can not just learn them though I will have to learn them where I can land them clean and consistently. I will have to learn the grinds, which is a boardslide, frontside boardslide, 5050, crooked grind, tailslide ectÖ I will have to learn the flip tricks to as in a 360 flip, dolphin flip ect.. Iím writing a brief history of skateboarding because I want to say how it inspired me, and in what way. If I make my own company I will make it Christian based skateboard company. I will have a huge team and workforce. So when we have started our company and you know about us send in as many videos as you can. Also get a job there we will be glad to hire you. I canít really much more than that so I will have to end this. If you took the time to read this thank you for reading this.

THE END

keep skating and have fun

Amazing story! I wish you good luck with your company! You guys are awesome skaters and entrepreneurs! Keep it up!
    Skateboarding is my life!! :

Wow ,it's really sooooo Amazing, hey guys, just keep on, wish you good luck!