How did you spend your Christmas/ Hannukah/ Kwanzaa/ Ramadan/ Festivus?

Thread: How did you spend your Christmas/ Hannukah/ Kwanzaa/ Ramadan/ Festivus?

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

Default How did you spend your Christmas/ Hannukah/ Kwanzaa/ Ramadan/ Festivus?

So far, on Christmas Eve I went and had dinner at my Grandpa's smoke filled house and listened to how much he hates black people. He used to be cool with them, but oh well. As long as he doesn't take those words outside the house I'm not too worried about him. Haha. Christmas day should be awesome! My family never forgot what Christmas was truly about... the birth of Santa Claus. What about everyone else?

Edit: Apparently Ramadan was in June, this year. So, be happy you didn't have to fast this December!
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Went to fancy pants church we only go to on Christmas Eve. Opened presents with friends going out of town today last night. Opened presents with kids this morning. Mrs's friend work is coming over with her 2 year old son for beef brisket that is cooking right now. Will probably go see "Unbroken" this evening.

As for old crackers hating black people more than ever you can thank Fox News for that. They are paid well to spread half truths and outright lies intended to incite division among society so the wealthy can pick our pockets selling more military gear to our local police while we bicker amongst ourselves..

Baltimore Fox Affiliate did this right before that nut job in Baltimore shot his girlfriend and drove to NYC to assassinate two cops.

Fox Affiliate Apologizes for Deceptive ‘Kill a Cop’ Edit: ‘Honest Misunderstanding’

I have several white friends all over the country that were all up in arms after hearing the edited/faked version of that protest... literally saying the cops should kill all those..n(*^(*^).. and on and on..

Lets return hate with love folks.. Merry Christmas

Escapist

Pretty uneventful and/or non-racist Christmas so far guys. My parents are out of town at the moment, so we're going to be celebrating a tad late. I Went to dinner with my sister last nigh tho. Here's a picture.

Scrubs Nerd

Had dinner with my family and then we opened up the gifts. I met up with my girlfriend with her family afterwards. She has plenty of younger cousins and it was pretty cool to see them going ape shit at midnight when it was presents time. It was a pretty good non-racist evening.

is going cuckoo

Lunch/dinner (such a big meal it could count as both) with the fam and then opened presents. Then the usual session of lying on the sofa eating chocolate and watching a film

Merry x-mas to the café, I actually joined on christmas day seven years ago, oh the nostalgia

Dr. Ska-Ctopus

My Christmas was very not racist. Hooray! Got a PS4, but I'm sure any gamer on here knows that PSN was down (and still is). Opened gifts with my friends, they are all literally obsessed with what I got them. Haha, I'm awesome at gifts. Also, I thought I broke my nose at one point during the night drunk diving onto the couch..
    Check out the Official Longboarding Thread: http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=108102

Quote Originally Posted by SkateboardG View Post
    Only a couple of us can fly, R-Kelly & Michael Jordan in his prime.

34°59'20"N, 106°36'52"W

I celebrated Christmas at my house and Hanukkah at my friend's house. Got sick right after and couldn't do anything with my Christmas

at least I got $30 from my mom lol

btw it was not racist this year

Global Moderator

Spent Christmas Eve at my girlfriend's grandparents, christmas morning at her house, christmas afternoon at mine and then a little more christmas on Saturday at my house for my nephews that were both sick on Christmas.

Overall... not very racist!

Retired Staff

I burned a cross on my neighbors lawn to spite you fuckers! (Just kidding).

Actually I hung out with my girlfriend then had to work midnight until 8 am.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J