board out on Magenta + new part

Thread: board out on Magenta + new part

Beautiful Loser

Default board out on Magenta + new part

"My 'guest artist' model board on Magenta Skateboards is now out ! Comes in a variety of sizes. Get it from your favorite local skateshop, or straight from Magenta & delivered to your door here : http://www.magentaskateboards.com/sh...ist-board.html...

As though to spread the hype, here is a self-edited video part featuring clips from my favorite sessions of 2015, filmed in Bordeaux, Paris & Pula by Bence Bālint (RIOS Crew BP), Masaki Ui (Postcard VHS), Seva Krakhmanly, Yensi Lama (Marseille Zoo) & White Tee.

Soundtrack by Django Reinhardt. Cover photo by Manuel Schenck.

Go skate !"

there's more sizes available for the board that you might get to cope from your local shop if they carry them !

thanks for your support !

Retired Staff

Sweet!
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Global Moderator

Dude, yes! That's the sickest thing ever. Congratulations!!

Gravity Slave Moderator

Nice, hope it does really well!

Global Moderator

Working on getting my shop to have it in stock. Sick part, man! flat game on point, as usual.

Beautiful Loser

thank you all ! glad you guys got stoked. Shorty's Kid what's your local shop ? i'll be eyeing their instagram haha. thanks for that my G, hope we get to catch up for a skate at some point in life

Retired Staff

I love your skating. It looks old school without being dated. Just the right blend of old school and new school. Maybe it's middle school.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    thank you all ! glad you guys got stoked. Shorty's Kid what's your local shop ? i'll be eyeing their instagram haha. thanks for that my G, hope we get to catch up for a skate at some point in life
    Exodus skate shop, Winston Salem NC

Beautiful Loser

thanks. gave 'em a follow !

This is really sick!!!! Congratulations MRCK!!! I'll have to check if any of my local shops have it! If not, there is always Theories.

Beautiful Loser

hell yeah man stoked to see you on this site again, it's been a while but i remember you ! thanks for the kind words, stoked to hear you're still skating !

MRCK, I will never quit. I know, a lot of skaters say that but I'm an old dude that has been skating for what seems like forever. I just skate and keeps moving. For some reason I had an itch to check out if this site was still around... And damn, I see a guest board and a new part for you!
    Took me a minute of searching, however, I found and purchased your deck. Can't wait to skate it!!!!
    Last edited by hokus pokus; 08-14-2016 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Needed an updated and I didn't want to reply to my post

Beautiful Loser

word i could always tell that you were a lifer from your posts anyway ! it's just good to see you around again. anyway I was just coming back to this thread to post and noticed you had edited your post saying you had bought my deck, thank you so much man I hope you like it ! what size did you get ? I'm going to skate the 8.125 myself, but I know a lot of my friends are going to get stoked on the smaller sizes. would have been interesting to try out the 8.5 too. is that going to be your first Magenta deck ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJaBRG4A...isfordinosaurs babies came in the mail today, stoked to finally see the board in person ! skating my own work is going to feel weird, let alone getting footage & photos on those boards. looking forward to the experience

I've skated a good handful of Magenta's. I picked up yours in 8.1. To tell you the truth, I picked up 2 of your decks and I said before I can't wait to skate them (just have to finish the board I'm skating now).

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by MRCK View Post
    word i could always tell that you were a lifer from your posts anyway !

He's the definition of a lifer! Local legend around here, I remember seeing him at the skate park when I was still learning to push! (Steve was over last and we were talking about that! haha)

Stoked to see you when you come home in a few weeks man!! You can bring me that extra board you got if you want

Dang, this makes me so happy. I really enjoyed the video.
    Any fool can make a rule and any fool will mind it.