Night time city walks

Thread: Night time city walks

Global Moderator

Default Night time city walks

I had no plans, nothing to do and nobody to spend any time with, so I drove to the city I live closest to and meandered around and took a couple photos.

Retired Staff

Great pics dude! That beard is getting unruly even by my standards.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Global Moderator

I've got a really hefty bald spot in it due to an autoimmune disorder I've developed this year, so whats left i've let go wild so you can't see how much is actually missing hahaha. I wish it was thicker so i could be on lumberjack status

Global Moderator

Hell yeah! They look sick man. I need to start getting into night photography more!

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty's_Kid View Post
    I've got a really hefty bald spot in it due to an autoimmune disorder I've developed this year, so whats left i've let go wild so you can't see how much is actually missing hahaha. I wish it was thicker so i could be on lumberjack status
    So it's the beard equivalent to a comb over. That's OK since getting dreads I now look like Rob Zombies Hippie Brother.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

There's a better way to cover up a bald spot in a beard... shave it ALL off! Sez the old fart with nothing but bald spots above the shoulders..

Global Moderator

Razor hasn't touched my face since i was 19....don't plan on losing the beard in my life unless nature forces me to. Nature is trying it right now, but it hasn't completely succeeded yet.

Gravity Slave Moderator

I grow a beard every year for Lent. It drives me crazy every minute it gets prickly or longer.. I'm not big on organized religion but there is definitely spiritual strength to be found when fasting no matter what you believe or how you connect spiritually.

Scrubs Nerd

Every time I grow a beard I think "I'm gonna shave this off and start sporting the fresh face style". When I do shave it, I realise how much of a pain shaving regularly is and I don't shave for two months again.

Beautiful Loser

first one is pretty dope. i can't seem to be able to grow beards, everytime i've tried it before i just ended up looking like shit every day for as much of as an extended period of time as it would take for me to give up on the idea

Global Moderator

I've never in my adult life even considered shaving once hair started to grow in hahaha I used to trim/shape it and keep it neat but then i said fuck it, don't really have a purpose for that either, so i just let it do whatever it feels like doing now. The mustache started when i was 13 but nothing else showed up until i was 19. It all kinda happened at once, i shaved the mustache and some peach-fuzz that had appeared on my chin for a job interview, never having any other actual facial hair besides the mustache until this point. month later i had a beard. haven't had a razor touch my face since hahah

God

First photo is so sick. I hate shaving but also cant grow a decent beard, i just tend to look like a homeless mess so i end up shaving, never a close shave though, this was probably the longest ive had it in my life and it took forever, was also last year when my hair was gay and short

IMG_0191.jpg

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Retired Staff

Every time I've shaved or cut my hair it has been for a job I ended up hating. For me it feels unnatural like I'm putting on an act or costume or something.

C/S,
    Rev J

Global Moderator

lmao dale your beard looks better than mine. I've got a giant bald spot in mine and also a patch of grey underneath and i still keep mine!