BrailleSkateboarding Youtube Channel

Thread: BrailleSkateboarding Youtube Channel

Cafe Fuzz

Default BrailleSkateboarding Youtube Channel

Hey everyone,

I wanted to bring attention to an awesome Skateboarding channel on Youtube called BrailleSkateboarding. They do videos like "You make it, we skate it" and "Skate Everything". It is very well made and these guys are skaters through and through. You definitely want to check them out and give them some support. They even do "Learn to skate videos". It is an original concept that I personally look forward to their new videos and what they put out next...Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/sprocker7/featured

Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Scrubs Nerd

I'm not a fan, his videos are clearly targeted at a younger audience because it's all so cringy.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by kk360 View Post
    I'm not a fan, his videos are clearly targeted at a younger audience because it's all so cringy.

And.... GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

:-P

I love Braille Skateboarding. some of the shit they come up with and have sent to them to skate on is fucking hillarious
    youtube.com/user/theghengiskhan
    not much there yet, but more incoming

Cafe Fuzz

Idk, I see your point in some cases but I was a HUGE fan of Simon Woodstock, and while I'm not comparing the 2, he would make boards out of whatever and this reminds me of that. I had a double sided board one (trucks on the griptape). It was hard to skate, but he inspired me to make it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Thats Me!

Just watched that glass skateboard video recently after having these guys pop up in my YouTube suggestions for a while.

I thought I was onto a great channel that I would become addicted to, but after watching a few videos is have to agree with kk360 way to cringey.

So I'll just maybe watch any interesting clips in the future.

Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    Idk, I see your point in some cases but I was a HUGE fan of Simon Woodstock, and while I'm not comparing the 2, he would make boards out of whatever and this reminds me of that. I had a double sided board one (trucks on the griptape). It was hard to skate, but he inspired me to make it.
    I have griptape on both sides of my tail and nose. It's pretty common for freestyle skaters to do that so your feet don't slip off during Caspers.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Oh, THAT guy...

I've been sub'ed to Braille for a while. Really helped me get back into it. Newer content is a bit off message though.

Super Moderator

yeahhh I'd have to 3rd this one as well

To each their own of course

Beautiful Loser

i don't watch that stuff but i've had a friend insist on showing me a few of their videos before. the simon woodstock comparison is interesting but i feel like always having to find gimmicks of wonky set-ups to ride in front of a camera would start feeling like work (and i guess in their situation, it is actual work for them) after a while and get so tiresome (to both do and watch). every once in a while i'll see one of said videos pop up in my suggested feed, and as soon as i just read the clickbait title i already know what the video is going to be like so i don't even need to watch it, when the idea alone is good by itself i don't need to see a cringeworthy teenager try way too hard to be funny with it for 5 minutes straight. simon woodstock never bored me like that and i'm sure he was having more fun than those dudes too (?)

Beautiful Loser

Pathtek you will trip out on this video too if you like fucked-up board set-up ideas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BkCa4VtUMQ

Global Moderator

^What did i just watch hahahah