Need help to identify this TONY HAWK deck, seems old with nice wheels/trucks?!

Thread: Need help to identify this TONY HAWK deck, seems old with nice wheels/trucks?!

Woot Need help to identify this TONY HAWK deck, seems old with nice wheels/trucks?!

Hey everyone!!

I was going through some stuff while moving and forgot about this Tony Hawk skateboard deck I had when I was a kid. Could not find anything that resembles it online. Does anyone have some info on this? Does it have some rare wheels/trucks? Link is below of 4 pics, thanks in advance and cool to find this forum...!

Cheers

Link:http://pho.to/AaVCl

Scrubs Nerd

Seems like one of those cheap beginner completes. I strongly doubt it was worth any more than 100 dollars brand new.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Looks Birdhouse era. Popsickles aren't worth much. The older 1980s chicken skull pig decks can go for stupid money though.

Global Moderator

Unfortunately I believe that deck isn't worth anything more than a nostalgic reminder of simpler times! Wouldn't try to sell it or anything. Either keep it to goof around on yourself, save it for if you have a kid, give it to a kid who might want it etc

That's a limited edition Tony hawk Ripper board that was only sold for limited time after he won the xgames. Last time I saw one for sale it was in cali for 350$

But- on second hand I don't ACTUALLY have any idea what type of board that is. Probally sell for $30-50 on offerup or craigslist But bring mace for the rapers
    when you fall, you gotta get back up to land the trick.