https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/ele/6138643170.html

I'm not huge into being filmed, being that I'm old, stiff, and boring on a skateboard, but it looks like a decent price. My concern is lack of an actual model number, so with a little Google-fu, I found several posts pertaining to variants of that camera, and they're a mixed bag of reviews...one guy says it's terrible, one guy says it's awesome, and there's an overarching theme of the zoom feature being horrible. One thing I'm intrigued by is the ability to do time-lapse videos, but I have no idea if this feature is available on this camera, or one of the higher-end ones in the lineup.

I'm pretty well-versed in videography, or at least I was at one point. I studied TV and Film production in high school, but that's been 12+ years now, so I'm really out of the game as far as any new products that have come out since then. BITD, the best camera we had was a Canon OP-80.

So, what sayeth the Cafe? Are Samsung cameras decent, or are they in the self-destruction business like their fridges, washers, dryers, and cell phones are?