RIP CJ Tambornino

Thread: RIP CJ Tambornino

Global Moderator

Default RIP CJ Tambornino

This dude skated for Almost and ripped! Not sure why he never really blew up, especially after his 5-incher part. Apparently he passed away a few days ago. RIP

Gravity Slave Moderator

Bummer, usually when there is zero hint or discussion of the cause of death it turns out to be a suicide. Might have been suffering from CTE.

Global Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Bummer, usually when there is zero hint or discussion of the cause of death it turns out to be a suicide. Might have been suffering from CTE.
    I don't know... From what I heard he was one of the happiest and kindest people but obviously that's no indication of what's actually going on. There's a gofundme set up for him and there's one line that stands out " His death is marked by deep sadness and tinged by anger. " definitely leads me to believe it wasn't something natural but in reality that could mean anything!

Gravity Slave Moderator

Yep, that's where my conjecture came from. If it was a possible homicide or some kind of vehicle accident or other accident there would be some, probably quite a bit of news coverage. Suicide or some other terminal illness protected by family and hospital privacy laws seems to be the likely cause. There are lots of people suffering from CTE who seemed totally happy and care free then suddenly get very depressed and take their own life before even the closest friends and family had a clue that they were spiraling down to oblivion so quickly.

God

5 incher part was so sick. Pretty big shock on this one, I wonder what happened... I read that sadness and tinged by anger thing too and was curious.

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Global Moderator

oh shit, i didn't see anything about this, thats insane