Halloween?

Thread: Halloween?

Gravity Slave Moderator

Default Halloween?

Used to be my favorite minor event of the year.. Dressing up, going to parties.. Now we decorate our house and give out TONS of GOOD candy to the kids. Full on with strobes and a little fog machine, graveyard, ghosts on fishing line.

Going to dress up as a prison inmate but add a name badge, Manafort, P under my prison number hahahaha!

Skate Pirate

I'm going to put on a black shirt and my greasy black trenchcoat, dye my hair purple, and rock some guyliner. I plan on blaring a bunch of Rob Zombie in my driveway.

God

Hahaha nice! I dig halloween, probably cause its not as big in Australia, its been fun celebrating here for the past few years. Went to a rad halloween party over the weekend, it was a insane asylum type theme, so many fine girls in nurse outfits, it was feelgoods christmas come early

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Retired Staff

I always have to work on Halloween so no fun for me. I also always joke that I'm going to put on corpse paint, and douse myself with fake blood and be Rob Zombie for Halloween since I already have the beard and dreadlocks. Plus I get told I look like him a lot anyway. Usually I throw up the devil horns and give my best Rob Zombie "YEAH, EAH!"
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Caveman
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

Retired Staff

I think we should start a tradition of mocking spam posts until they are deleted.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

C/S,
    Rev J

Retired Staff

C/S,
    Rev J

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    I'm going to put on a black shirt and my greasy black trenchcoat, dye my hair purple, and rock some guyliner. I plan on blaring a bunch of Rob Zombie in my driveway.
    Turns out that purple hair dye is twice the price of green, so I went as a faux-Joker tonight.

Gravity Slave Moderator

There's a rental house nextdoor to ours. The people renting the back part are a group of late teens, early 20s folks. Hanging out in the yard drinking and smoking is happening more often than not. Been there, done that.. was totally me age 17-early 30s.. One dude was already TOTALLY lit at 6PM. They finished a magnum of whisky and headed out, guessing to a party. They were back around 8:30 pm and the super drunk guy came over to try to crash our moms and kids Halloween candy giving party totally clueless to the fact that it we weren't actually "partying". His friends came over and rescued him (again) as we exchanged casual greetings and went on about our business. My guess is that they had to leave the party because their friend was too wasted. I pretty much remember "that guy" from every circle of friends I partied with back in those younger, single days. I guess a few times when I don't remember who "that guy" was it must have been ME! Anyway, all in all a fun night with the yard haunted house giving candy to the little kids..